Who is your Taskmaster?

Split Decision

Re: Who is your Taskmaster?

Build his "Skills" as powers, and a larger VPP is legal. Doing it any other way is pretty much cheating. A "Skill Pool" is broken the moment that you bring it into play. Otherwise, anyone who ever bought a skill is being cheated. Everyone can just buy like 15-20 points of skill pool and they're all "Infinite Skill Man."

Well, for villains with nursery rhyme themes.

How about The Old Woman in the Shoe (she was the one with all the kids, right?) She could be a villain, who recruits all her agents/thugs from runaway teens. (and she of course could send them for training to your guy)

Well, for villains with nursery rhyme themes.

How about The Old Woman in the Shoe (she was the one with all the kids, right?) She could be a villain, who recruits all her agents/thugs from runaway teens. (and she of course could send them for training to your guy)

Hehe Granny Goodness' Happiness Home?

I want to do Black Bird (and her Four-and-Twenty gang), but who would take seriously a villain obsessed with pie-themed crimes?

I want to do Black Bird (and her Four-and-Twenty gang), but who would take seriously a villain obsessed with pie-themed crimes?

Dude, Foxbat has been with us since, I think, first edition Champions. Pie themed crimes ain't no big thing. Add Simple Simon and the Pieman to the gang, and you're all set.

Dude' date=' Foxbat has been with us since, I think, first edition Champions. Pie themed crimes ain't no big thing. Add Simple Simon and the Pieman to the gang, and you're all set.[/quote']

Oh, no, Simple Simon got fed up with being called a retard, and started a Revenge Squad. See, he's my Taskmaster. Simple Simon's Revenge Squad is for hire when you need thugs or agents.

Oh' date=' no, Simple Simon got fed up with being called a retard, and started a Revenge Squad. See, he's my Taskmaster. Simple Simon's Revenge Squad is for hire when you need thugs or agents.[/quote']

Well, then, no problem with the Pieman joining up with Blackbird and the gang at all. And wasn't Little Jack Horner keen on pie-related themes?

Well' date=' then, no problem with the Pieman joining up with Blackbird and the gang at all. And wasn't Little Jack Horner keen on pie-related themes?[/quote']

"...what a good boy am I," he repeated, each time he kicked the unconcious Mr. Nice Guy in the ribcage. "What a good boy am I...what a good boy am I."