London Knights

knuckles

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: London Knights

you can either post here if you want everyone else to know your secrets or you can post to me privately through the storycrafter website, just write your character up and apply to the game, i can see your sheet there. Also when you apply, include a writing sample, this is usually your characters background, but it can be a narrated situation, (always write in the third party sense)

No. It's that other London. Big Ben, The Queen, Westminster Abbey, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspurs, Houses of Parliament, Oxford Street, Trafalgar Square, Downing Street, James Bond, Emma Peel...

Ever heard of it?

the only british character you didn't name is alex rider

As a Brit I would just point out that the UK, and London especially is a culturally very diverse place. A real melting pot of the worlds nations, races, cultures and religions. Don't limit yourself to playing British stereotypes, although they are cool to play too.

Stiff upper lip and all that. :D

Well' date=' the London Knights are a hockey team. So it wasn't I that set the precedent. Its the stealing stealer who stole the name. Good name and all, I was just checking to see if it were an homage or a rip. ;-)[/quote']

That's the knockback of living in Europe. I never heard of the London Knights before. :help:

Yes docman, still openings, i have one confirmed so far from auditions, a multi form elf/pixie thingy, fits quite well with the abundance of mystical themed backgrounds that accompany the UK and ireland.

Once legatus submits his char i'll probably have 2

Cheers

(props to you alibear for the rev I.M Jolly avatar matey)

Well, I have been drawing up stats for an Irish hero named Manannan mac Lir (after the traditional god of the sea); but if you don't want to have too many mystical types, I can always pan around for another idea.

~Gabriel

No vox, that sounds great, and useful too, as one of the scenarios is set in ireland. It involves a fey fiend called redcap, he's mentioned briefly in champions worldwide or champions universe but i've had to make the stats for him myself. I look forward to seeing your character.

Cheers