Submarine cloaking device

Nyrath

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Submarine cloaking device

So' date=' Mr. Bond, you may have wondered why your sonar did not pick up my secret undersea supervillain base...[/quote']

...and you may continue to wonder, for I do not propose to enlighten you. And you will soon have far more urgent matters to deal with. I know your reputation, Mr. Bond, and you are far too dangerous to be allowed to live even for ten more minutes.

Throw him to the sharks.

Lucius Alexander

Throw him to the palindromedary.

...and you may continue to wonder, for I do not propose to enlighten you. And you will soon have far more urgent matters to deal with. I know your reputation, Mr. Bond, and you are far too dangerous to be allowed to live even for ten more minutes.

Throw him to the sharks.

Lucius Alexander

Throw him to the palindromedary.

I'd shoot him first. Repeatedly.

So' date=' Mr. Bond, you may have wondered why your sonar did not pick up my secret undersea supervillain base...[/quote']

...Which is why this recording was activated by proximity detector and the approach of the floor of the Marianas Trench. You should feel a slight jarring as the concrete encased welded steel box in which you now reside hits the bottom.

Heh...

All this is reminding me of the rather clever James Ernest's Totally Renamed Spy Game, formerly known as Before I Kill You, Mr. Bond (until the cease & desist letter), where the players compete to build up their secret Lairs in order to score points catching and executing super spies.

Every time you Taunted a spy, their point value would double at the time of their demise, but each taunt risked the chance of a counter being played, letting the spy escape and destroy your whole Lair.

Fun game.

Heh...

All this is reminding me of the rather clever James Ernest's Totally Renamed Spy Game, formerly known as Before I Kill You, Mr. Bond (until the cease & desist letter), where the players compete to build up their secret Lairs in order to score points catching and executing super spies.

Every time you Taunted a spy, their point value would double at the time of their demise, but each taunt risked the chance of a counter being played, letting the spy escape and destroy your whole Lair.

Fun game.

Where can I get that game?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary warns me that if he tells me, he may have to kill me....