What sorta rig are you running?

hooligan x

Re: What sorta rig are you running?

CPU: Intel Duo 2.8 GHz

RAM: 3 GB

Video: GeForce 9600 GSO

So far I've experience very little lag though I do get the occasional stuttering during cut scenes and every now and then I see some pixel garbage (but that's only been when there's a lot of other PCs in the nearby area).

CPU: Intel Duo 2.8 GHz

RAM: 3 GB

Video: GeForce 9600 GSO

So far I've experience very little lag though I do get the occasional stuttering during cut scenes and every now and then I see some pixel garbage (but that's only been when there's a lot of other PCs in the nearby area).

From Alpha,

I ran 2.4GHz Core 2 Quad (q6600)

4gb Ram

GeForce 8800 GTX 768mb

I turned all of the settings up and never had any issues that were due to my rig.

Tasha :D

Now I have a GeForce GTX 275 896mb and it's even better.

Core i7 920 with 6GB of DDR3 running on an Asus P6T Deluxe v2. With an nVidia GTX 260 Core 216. Runs CO with everything turned up to max without a stutter.

Oh, and I'm running Win7 on it. :) Other than having to deal with a warning every time I fire CO up that tells me that they don't official support it under Win7 RC it works great. :D

My nvidia 7950 on my 6 year old pentium 4 computer died the day I got the beta code.

Parts were bought and works quite well -

i7 920

Evga SLI LE mother board

6 GB ram

nvidia 275

drives, case with lots of airflow, 750w power supply etc.

windows vista ultimate

Not including the Vista and new 23" monitor the parts were about $1200 from micro center after rebates.

Vista took about half a day to patch or so.... lots of patches from the original box I suppose.

as a side note, I got an ATI 3850 for the old 3 ghz p4 - it was a slide show at the lowest video settings. as near as I can tell you really need a dual core or better processor - apparently they are working to fix a problem in game that should boost frame rates by a lot.

Core i7 920 with 6GB of DDR3 running on an Asus P6T Deluxe v2. With an nVidia GTX 260 Core 216. Runs CO with everything turned up to max without a stutter.

Oh, and I'm running Win7 on it. :) Other than having to deal with a warning every time I fire CO up that tells me that they don't official support it under Win7 RC it works great. :D

That's good news - I have not got the game yet as my new rig is still being set up for (horror!) WORK! - but it's basically the same spec as your rig.

It's running Vista64 (which so far has been fairly smooth sailing - but I did buy a humongous book with all I needed to know about Vista in it) and the CPU is running OC'd at 3.8GHz nice and stable thanks to the fancy Noctua cooler (:thumbup:) and good airflow from the Silverstone Fortress case. There is also a discrete sound card in it to take some more load of the CPU when gaming.

Good to know that I should be able to crank everything up to max without a hitch - now I just have to get it fully set up and ready for some serious work/gaming :D

I am curious what systems everyone is running CO on and what their gameplay is like. I need a bigger boat and I am scratch-building it for CO. I will do it as cheap as I can get away with.

So what are you using for CPU, memory, & graphics? How's that workin' out for ya?

Intel Quad Ciore II 2.4 GHz

6 Gigs Ram

Vista 64 Bit

NVidis GeForce 8400 GS

Not a huge gaming system, but its adequate. I had some lag last night, but not due to a lack of resources.

I'm playing on an Athlon 64 3200, 4gigs RAM (3 used), geForce 8600GT. I get a whopping 6-20 fps. :D

Can't wait to get moved and commandeer my wife's dual core. Hopefully, it'll give me a few more frames. =)

(BTW, the command to see your fps in game is same as in CoH/V: type "showfps 1" in your chat, sans quotes.)

AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core 7750+ (about 3ghz)

Nividia 9800 GT, 1 Gig

4Gb DDR 2 Ram

Windows XP 64bit

on a side note my motherboard is Gigabyte which means realtech onboard sound which means no sound in 64bit win XP as a resault ikm forced to make the change to vist 64bit which i will be doing soon as the sound will work in that.

also pentiums suk and nvidia may as well not have a compeditor its that weak

Thank you for that command, Pattern Ghost. I read that they do not actually show FPS but more millisecond response or some such, but it functions as the same. I need to run that command now.

Odd, typing it forces me to windows mode from full screen. I do not know why.

I find for PVP the 360 controller turns far too slowly for facing moving foes. Tried 3 Hero games and won 2 but couldn't turn the camera around nearly fast enough. Had to grab my mouse when the combat got frantic. When you enter the arena with the 360 controller, open and close your inventory very fast (hit i twice) to reset the controller so you can use it.

My rig is couple years old but still running tight:

(off the top of my head)

Pentium Pro Extreme Edition

ATI dual X1900 (512MB) Crossfire edition cards

3gb ram

A nice motherboard hd setup in raid config

it's running Champions nicely - better in the last couple of days so i think friday patch must have improved things

My Rig it was my first build spend about $600 all these nice part is place in a Antec 300 case no problems runs great on CO.

AMD Kuma 2.7 Duo Core

MB GIGABYTE GA-MA790GP-UD4H AM2+ R

VGA HIS H485FN512P HD4850 512MB

MEM 2Gx2|GSK F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK

HD 500G|SEAGATE ST3500418AS

MS WIN VISTA HM PREM SP1 64BIT