APG Cover Preview

Steve Long

Re: APG Cover Preview

Foxbat has enough to do hanging around in Dr. Destroyer's leftover robot factory from 1991 in Millennium City. ;)

Well, that settles it! We are sending Dr. Destroyer in to light a fire under the printer's ass! Let's just hope he doesn't go all RKA Area Of Effect and kill all the staff...not to mention destroy our precious books!

Does anyone knoiw if APG is going to be in color?

As a matter of fact, someone does. ;)

The APG is not in color -- in fact, it has no illustrations or artwork whatsoever.

Major releases -- genre books, for example -- will generally be in color, assuming the first few color books generate enough revenue to make it worthwhile to publish them that way.

Champions books will generally be in color, since we can get a large amount of color art from Cryptic.

Other releases generally will be in black and white (though again, if it turns out that color books are much more profitable, we'd probably change our minds). Looking at near-term books, for example, the Martial Arts and Equipment books are both planned as B&W.

The moral of the story is: if you want color books, buy a lot of them, which will convince us that other books should also be in color. ;)

I must confess' date=' I'm not that interested in Hero 6th, but I really, really want to get my hands on this baby. Does that make me a heretic?! :hush:[/quote']Well, it could be argued that not wanting to buy everything DOJ puts out does make you a hirsute blood-sucking arachnid (a "hairy tick"). But what the hey -- I say, just be yourself.