Hero System Basic Rulebook 6th Ed is up for preorders!

Darren Watts

Re: Hero System Basic Rulebook 6th Ed is up for preorders!

Very excited! I'm strongly considering pre-ordering today...but am a bit nervous because adopting 5th Edition early didn't turn out to be a great plan: shortly after I got it, 5E-Revised came out.

How sure can I be that the same thing won't happen if I am early to order 6th Edition?

Thanks,

Jeff

Oy, is that true? I guess I wasn't as early an adapter of 5e as I thought I was...I must've just gotten back into it at the wrong time. :eek:

That's enough for me, thanks. I'll go ahead and get me some 6th Edition!!

If I hadn't just blown my "fun" budget for the month (on HD) I'd probably grab the Basic PDF just to get it printed out' date=' just to have some kind of 6E physical book. :P[/quote']

You don't want to know what my fun budget is going on this month :sneaky:

Basic rules? Pah!

APG

APG

APG

Hmmm.... I don't really play Hero these days. And it doesn't sound like Hero 6 has taken the wholesale effects-based fascist approach that I was hoping for. But I'm not sure I can resist!!!

Hmmm.... I don't really play Hero these days. And it doesn't sound like Hero 6 has taken the wholesale effects-based fascist approach that I was hoping for. But I'm not sure I can resist!!!

I'm not entirely sure what this means, but I'm pretty sure Effects-Based Fascism is a political party with some potential, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. dw

Of course EBF has uniforms...

EBF has no uniforms. It has no policies or views of any kind. It merely has the tools whereby any uniform, policy or view you imagine can be built in an entirely consistent way :king: