Single Most Powerful Super Hero EVER!!!

RexMundi

Re: Single Most Powerful Super Hero EVER!!!

No one wins every fight nor does raw power make the difference in every fight. Absorbing Man fought the Avengers to a stand still (a roster including Vision, Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Quicksilver & the Scarlet Witch) but then lost to Ant-Man in a subsequent fight.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GoldenAge: I have. And I think a lot of the same names are proposed. What I meant is that there really is a short list of contenders for the title of most powerful super hero ever. Think about it....

It is just the top tier bricks, energy projectors, and mystics that are being discussed.

I think X-Man(Nate Grey) has been mentioned(by me), and he's a full-spectrum esper rather than a brick or EP or mystic. Chemical King and Sensor Girl were also mentioned due to their potential "I win" power sets. Professor X qualifies as extremely powerful but not one of the three archetypes you cite as well. Barry Allen and Speed Force-Wally West are incredibly capable/powerful speedsters. Karate Kid's feats have been cited extensively in another thread. I'd nominate Rogue as someone to be feared(at one point her powers mutated so that she could draw upon the powers of anyone she had ever absorbed). Mimic from Exiles could copy the powers of any mutant/altered human he had ever been in proximity to. Give me a couple hours and I could probably come up with a couple dozen more.

Just thought of another one. Brainiac 5. He's pretty much the ultimate gadgeteer, can figure out the weakness of almost anyone, and he created the DC Universe equivalent of a Cosmic Cube(The Miracle Machine)--then he imagined a being capable of using it to destroy the whole universe(needless to say, he wasn't very heroic at the time).

Yeah but Matter Eater Lad was able to destroy the Miracle Machine. Not sure where to ratew plot device stuff. Brainiac 5 was used a lot like Hank Pym. Pym makes Ultron, Brainiac 5 makes Computo, Pym goes crazy, Brainiac 5 goes crazy. So on and so forth.

Best win loss record in Marvel goes to Godzilla though. Granted, Force of Nature thing there. :D

~Rex

Spider-Man gets beat up by people without Super Powers. If we just talk wins vs losses in Marvel, it's Godzilla, hands down. :D Again though that's just pretty much Force of Nature material.... :D

17506-2901-19576-1-godzilla_super.jpg

Was a great comic too. Lota fun.

~Rex

Cardinal Rule of Fighting. You are only as good as your last Fight. The total amount of fights, doesn't matter (Especially with writers like Bendis and Loeb in the mix heh). Now, Red Ronin, the Shield Shogun Warrior, THAT guy jobbed to everyone at least 60 feet tall in Marvel non stop for about 5 years, heh.

~Rex