Hero In Two Pages - Complete

Narf the Mouse

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hero In Two Pages - Complete

If your players are freaking out over the size of the rulebook, point them towards Champions Complete. The VAST majority of the bulk of the original 6e rules was examples, explanations, corner cases, etc. It was (IMHO) quite useful most of the time with what it added, but most of it is not at all needed. CC is MUCH smaller and does an excellent job of condensing the rules into a more "newbie friendly" format. I highly recommend that either the GM or at least one non-timid player buy the full blown 6e books as they can answer a lot of questions that may come up.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

Jason has hired me to do an official version of this wonderful little document. I'll be putting in the official hero trade dress. I would like to give credit where credit is due. If you have worked on this project can you please PM with what name you'd like to be credited under and what you did on the project (something simple like writing or mechanics is fine). It'd be a big help.

The question has come up, and just in case anyone asks, if you contributed in one or both of the two original two threads, I have no problems with your name being in the credits, no matter how minimal the contribution may seem.

That being said, Ruben is doing the official version for Hero Games and any further questions of credit or further help should be directed their way. Beyond any questions Ruben or Hero Games direct to me on the subject, I have no further input on the official version, which is as it should be. I'm not an employee or contractor of Hero Games, and the free version was released under no obligations whatsoever.

I hope that clears things up. :)

Folks,

Jason has hired me to do an official version of this wonderful little document. I'll be putting in the official hero trade dress. I would like to give credit where credit is due. If you have worked on this project can you please PM with what name you'd like to be credited under and what you did on the project (something simple like writing or mechanics is fine). It'd be a big help.

Hello to you Ruben, but who is Ruben?

• 7 months later...