New CU Heroes & Villains PDFs

Ben Seeman

Originally posted by Siberian Tiger

What about some of those VIPER nest leaders with superhuman powers eg Redstone - he seems to be missing from the list.

I was not sure if I should include Redstone or not, as he is not a villain that will actually be encountered by the players on a regular basis, but I did include the Supreme Serpent, so I guess I should include them all. I will add Redstone to the list. Thanks.

Originally posted by GestaltBennie

Mono, I was wondering about the Silver Age VIPER villains we mentioned (Cottonmouth, the original VIPER-X, Fatalla. etc.) Or is the doc meant to cover only contemporary villains?

I have only been including active villains and heroes on the lists. Anyone from a different era who is not currently active as a hero or villain did not make the lists. The two pdfs are just references for people wanting to start a current CU campaign. That way they have a simple way of knowing who the key players are without having to rummage through the books like I did. :)

I am working on a Master List that will list every hero and villain ever mentioned within the CU, currently active or not, and covering from the Pulp Era to the modern. But that one is coming a little slower. :)