The Power Brigade Interview Form

Hermit

Re: The Power Brigade Interview Form

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade Super Hero team, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The Power Brigade does not share this information with any other civilian source, but maybe required to share it with certain govt ones (at risk of losing our tax exempt status). Please be as honest as you can.

Super Hero Name: Prodigy

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name:

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Human

Place of Birth: Provincetown, Massachusetts

Date of Birth: November 7th, 1990

Question 1. How did you hear about the Power Brigade team?

Read about it on the internet, seemed like an interesting way to use my abilities to aid my fellow man.

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super heroic powers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Power Brigade team?

Well I'm superhumanly intelligent for starters. My IQ isn't memorable by conventional standards but is belived to be in the four or five digit range. In addition to that I have a complete photographic memory and phenomonal deductive abilities. My agility is also several times the human norm and all my senses are enhanced to an incredible degree.

In addition to that I'm trained in jujutsu, am a capable gadgeteer and can speak many languages.

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join?

Too aid my fellow man, for the most part. Also, I seem to have gotten into some trouble with VIPER and ARGENT and would dearly love to help shut them down.

Question 4. Have you ever been on a super hero team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member?

Teamed with a few heroes here and there but was never a member of a team.

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infilitrate the Power Brigade?

No to all of the above.

Question 6. How often will you be availible to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?

I am ready to fight whenever I am needed, just call me when you need me.

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account?

Ummm, would being slightly underage qualify as other situation?

Question 8. To what degree do you comply with the law? Are you registered?

I'd say about 75% or so. I'm not registered.

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transporation to and from the Power Brigade HQ?

Yes.

Question 10. What are your feelings on death and property damage?

Property damage is occasionally an unavoidable side effect of superhero battles. That said I try to avoid it as much as possible. I never use lethal force if I can avoid it.

Question 11. Are you willing to wear our team Logo?

Yes.

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc)

Cell phone.

Please include any additional notes about yourself you feel are relevant below:

Ummm, I'm currently only fifteen years old, though my intelligence and knowledge far outstrip those of many of my elders.

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade. All aplications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade Super Hero team' date=' please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The [i']Power Brigade[/i] does not share this information with any other civilian source, but maybe required to share it with certain govt ones (at risk of losing our tax exempt status). Please be as honest as you can..

Super Hero Name: Talion

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: Voodoo Boy, the Walking Deadman, various others.

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Causcasian mutated human.

Place of Birth: Sandstone, Minnesota

Date of Birth: June 26. 1950

Newspaper reports.

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super heroic powers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Power Brigade team?

I possess the power of the Iron Rule. Whatsoever you do unto me, it shall also be done unto you. Chop off my head, your head flies off. Mind control me to jump in a lake, and you will also have that irresistable urge. Subject me to a molecular disintegration beam, and...you get the picture.

I also have a freakish regenerative healing factor, able to bring me back from even total molecular disintegration.

I also have no shame anymore.

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join?

To help fight crime and injustice, and to regain some self-respect. I'd like favorable publicity and if possible a salary.

Question 4. Have you ever been on a super hero team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member?

Yes. The New Legends. They don't know I'm trying to escape, so please do not ask them for references.

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infilitrate the Power Brigade?

No.

Question 6. How often will you be availible to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?

I am available 24/7, and will probably live in the base, if that's okay. I am willing to work swing shift and night crew.

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account?

I am horrendously unlucky. Also, my teammate She-Cat may track me down and attempt to join too. This would be a bad thing. OH, and my powers don't work on robots.

As much as I can, and yes.

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transporation to and from the Power Brigade HQ?

No.

Unfortunate, but I've never killed anyone who didn't try to kill me first.

I have no shame.

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc)

Phone, e-mail, letter.

I want to belong to a real superhero team! :weep:

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade. All aplications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

DISCLAIMER The following is in character -- and the character is a super villain who might answer something like this as a joke. He's substantially more cruel, more lecherous, and less polite than I am.

Super Hero Name: The Disruptor

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: You're joking, right?

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: I refuse to answer such a racist question.

Place of Birth: New Miami, Ohio

Date of Birth: 9/20/1949

Question 1. How did you hear about the Power Brigade team? Saw the application online, decided to answer it just to see how you children would react.

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super heroic powers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Power Brigade team? I am second to perhaps only Dr. Destroyer in terms of mechanical expertise. I have over 32 years experience in the nova business (Editor: in a campaign in which people with superpowers started appearing in 1972), and have been a member of several promenient super teams during that time -- including the Capital Gang and the Protectors (Editor: yes, THOSE Protectors). I'm responsible for the MAPL sidearm 95% of police officers in the country use as their primary sidearm, the HORSEE transport most of your team vehicles are based on, and the Bulletproof Spandex most of your costumes are made of. I'm the reason ARGENT became rich enough to become a private conspiracy. I'm responsible for the mechanical half of the Silver Avenger program. I'm *personally* responsible for the defeat of Mechanon versions 1, 3, and 4. Want me to keep going?

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join? Truthfully? I don't, although I suppose the chance to ask (insert most attractive female on the Power Brigade) on a date might be reason enough. Did I mention the X-Ray visor I wear?

Question 4. Have you ever been on a super hero team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member? See #2 above for the first answer. As to the second question? Generally someone in charge decides I'm more trouble than I'm worth, or decides to pursue the same woman.

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infilitrate the Power Brigade? Yes, not right now, no, not in a million years, and whatever gave you that idea :rolleyes: ?

Question 6. How often will you be availible to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you? Well, I've got better things to do tonight than die; I've basically spent the last 32 years of my life as a full-time nova, and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account? Other than being one of the most hated novas in existance and being almost as ugly as I am smart? No.

Question 8. To what degree do you comply with the law? Are you registered? Not at all, and unfortunately yes. Not the smartest thing I ever did, but ... she had a way of talking me into things.

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transporation to and from the Power Brigade HQ? You betcha. You folks got any problem with holes in the floor?

Question 10. What are your feelings on death and property damage? I try to avoid my own, and I tend to enjoy the rest.

Question 11. Are you willing to wear our team Logo? If you can find a way to make it stick to the armor, boyo...

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc) Karin Herlocker, an employee at "Pulps" on Sanctuary.

Please include any additional notes about yourself you feel are relevant below: Hope you get almost as much of a laugh out of this as I have...

Re: benefits of membership?

I like the ad' date=' but what can you do for my hero? What's your master medical, prescription coverage, salary,and or lodging, not to mention pension benefits? How long would it take to be 100% vested? ...[/quote']

All excellent questions for the end of your interview, should you get that far.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade Super Hero team' date=' please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The [i']Power Brigade[/i] does not share this information with any other civilian source, but maybe required to share it with certain govt ones (at risk of losing our tax exempt status). Please be as honest as you can.

Super Hero Name:

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name:

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species:

Place of Birth:

Date of Birth:

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infiltrate the Power Brigade?

Question 6. How often will you be available to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from the Power Brigade HQ?

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade. All applications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

Thank you, Hermit. You just gave me an important peice for an upcoming game :)

Took this another way for fun. :)

Super Hero Name: Blackcat

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name: Sonia Caruthers

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Caucasion

Place of Birth: Sacramento CA

Date of Birth: Aug 8th 1970

Your email request for information and request for joining.

I can train the team to higher degrees of teamwork, and personal use of any power or combat skill they may have. In active missions I have had extensive experience in small group superpowered tactics, and I am a very competant fighter.

I haven't had a bunch of "kids" to mentor for a while.

Tempest - the team broke up after a number of personality clashes.

Watchtower - After the team took out Dr Destroyer in his own base, there just didn't seem much point in staying.

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infiltrate the Power Brigade?

No.

Question 6. How often will you be available to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?

About 6 months out of the year. The rest of the time I am in my other job as an agent of a multidmensional agency.

Not anymore.

I comply with the law as much as I can.

I was reigstered when I was sent to Stronghold.

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from the Power Brigade HQ?

No problem.

I do not kill. On the other side of things - I've been dead and returned once, it holds no fear for me.

Property damage should be kept to a minimum but sometimes that cannot be arranged.

If the team proves itself to be up to my standards, and thus giving the team my endorsement to help out it's image, yes.

Interdimensinoal phone number.

Having seen death from the other side, defeated the Death Dragon and had a hand in bringing in Dr Destroyer, I feel you should not need much more that what is publically available.

• 7 years later...

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade Super Hero team, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The Power Brigade does not share this information with any other civilian source, but maybe required to share it with certain govt ones (at risk of losing our tax exempt status). Please be as honest as you can.

Super Hero Name: Scarab

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name: Ahmed Farouk

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Arabic (Egyptian)

Place of Birth: Cairo, Egypt

Date of Birth: 12/12/1912

By accident. I thought i was entering a contest for a best meatloaf recipe for the Food Network.

Mental as well as mystical abilities. Plus i am a great cook.

As i said i came here by mistake but since i noted that the team needed new recruits i saw no reason not to join. What i hope for is harder as most people judge me by my race, not my powers. No, i don't want to destroy Israel or the US.

No.

A trick question isn't it?

24/7

Strawberries gives me hives, which is sad considering i know a great cheesecake recipe.

To the point its still sane. No. 

Yes, i can fly.

The less the better.

Maybe....

Telepathy or the Eye of Horus (magic gem)

Dr. Ka warned me about this so i won't answer.

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade. All applications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.