The Power Brigade Interview Form

Hermit

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade Super Hero team, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The Power Brigade does not share this information with any other civilian source, but maybe required to share it with certain govt ones (at risk of losing our tax exempt status). Please be as honest as you can.

Super Hero Name:

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name:

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species:

Place of Birth:

Date of Birth:

Question 1. How did you hear about the Power Brigade team?

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super heroic powers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Power Brigade team?

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join?

Question 4. Have you ever been on a super hero team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member?

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infiltrate the Power Brigade?

Question 6. How often will you be available to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account?

Question 8. To what degree do you comply with the law? Are you registered?

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transportation to and from the Power Brigade HQ?

Question 10. What are your feelings on death and property damage?

Question 11. Are you willing to wear our team Logo?

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc)

Please include any additional notes about yourself you feel are relevant below:

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade. All applications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

benefits of membership?

I like the ad, but what can you do for my hero? What's your master medical, prescription coverage, salary,and or lodging, not to mention pension benefits? How long would it take to be 100% vested? Anyway, thanks for the post, cool idea. Are you actually looking for a PBEM game group, or just soliciting heros for ideas on backgrounds. Possibly collecting the information gathered and creating your own versions of the characters presented?

Originally posted by drrushing

Are you actually looking for a PBEM game group, or just soliciting heros for ideas on backgrounds. Possibly collecting the information gathered and creating your own versions of the characters presented?

Neither actually, this was just for fun. Not unlike QUARK's classifieds. :) Anyone who wants to ICly 'fill out the form' is welcome/encouraged to do so, but it's just for humor really.

Re: The Power Brigade Interview Form

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade Super Hero team, please fill out this form to the best of your ability. Should you require special equipment (Heat proof pencils, etc) in order to complete this form, it will be provided. The Power Brigade does not share this information with any other civilian source, but maybe required to share it with certain govt ones (at risk of losing our tax exempt status). Please be as honest as you can.

Super Hero Name: The Bowman

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name:

Place of Birth: Bay City

Date of Birth: 7/31/75

Hero Boards

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super heroic powers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Power Brigade team?

I am a keen shot with a bow, I have both Magical arrows and tech arrows. The Magical ones are your standard sharp items projected from a bow, I just never run out of them, the others make me an ideal "Agent-Buster". On top of that I have investigative, infiltration, and law enforcement experience.

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join?

It sounds silly but I am looking for companinship, my civilian friends don't know about, nor would they understand the work we do.

Question 4. Have you ever been on a super hero team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member?

I currently work with the BCPD Extrodinary Crimes unit, both Tac and DoE

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infilitrate the Power Brigade?

I am a Police Officer, but am not requesting to join for infiltration

Question 6. How often will you be availible to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?

When I am needed, I will be there

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account?

My brother was crippled in a drive by, he is knowledgable on many tech issues, and will most likely be around the headquarters alot.

About 80%

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transporation to and from the Power Brigade HQ?

I can easily get to anywhere in the city

Prefer to avoid it when I can, but sometimes it is needed

No

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc)

Cell Phone

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade. All aplications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

Originally posted by Hermit

Super Hero Name:

OddHat

Hat.

Hat.

Place of Birth:

Brobdingnagian Habidashers Limited, London.

Date of Birth:

Infomercial.

Over 300 years of experience as Wizards' fashion accessory. Wide knowledge of sorcery and the occult world(s) from the hat's eye-view. Sidekick wizard available.

Fight evil. Spend some time thinking outside of the hatbox. Observe modern world and offer wise counsel and smug asides. Hatrack and repairs must be provided.

Knights of the New Roundtable. All dead. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. All dead. The Eternal Brotherhood of the Enlightened Truth. Eaten by hamsters. The Sixth Circle of Divine Justice. Eaten by something with many mouths and just one eye. Her Majesty's Order of The Silver Shield. Dead, some eaten. The Wildmen of the West. Blown up. The Council of Seven. Melted, then blown up. Task Force Five. Blown up. Amazing Dynamo and his Dynamic Friends. Disbanded, turned into living ice sculptures, melted, drunk. The House of Redemption. Dimensional portal severed, house may have been blown up.

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infilitrate the Power Brigade?

No. I am a hat.

Question 6. How often will you be availible to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?

No need to sleep or eat. No job. Private time hung in library or propped up in front of dvd collection and player from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm prefered.

I am a hat.

Not registered. Willing to register wizard to keep government happy.

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transporation to and from the Power Brigade HQ?

Teleportation, limited flight and head riding are available.

Largely negative, but think it best to keep my options open.

No. Dislike being sewn or patched. Am willing to decorate my wizard as per team preferences.

Email my wizard at expendable@grognard.com

I am a hat.

Super Hero Name:

Black Cat

Sonia Caruthers

Human/Caucasion

Place of Birth: Northern California

Date of Birth: Sept 14 1969

Recent news stories.

I am a world class hand to hand fighter, and have spent decades training and practicing tactical approaches to combat. I have also been the tactical officer and small unit tactics trainer for a superteam. I also have spent 20 years studying supervillians and have a large database of styles and modes of operation of same.

To help the team do what it intends to do. Hoping for a place to be able to get back to superheroing.

Yes - Tempest.

Team dissolved during the alien invasions during the late 90s.

No.

Full time.

Will have to take occasional leaves of absence to do contract work for a dimensional ruler to whom I have worked with before.

Comply 100%.

Register - am not a superpowered. I am what the media refers to as a TPO (trained paranormal operative).

Yes. Motorcycle.

Prefer not to kill. Property damage should be avoided when possible, but not to the detriment of the mission. Have been dead, got better- prefer not to repeat the experience.

Yes, as long as it is in conjunction with my own.

Phone number 1-800-555-BCAT

A number of my old students have taken up crimefighting after my identity was released to the public.

Was fully pardoned for the murder that I was tried for.

For More information see:

http://home.comcast.net/~lordmho/chars/blackcat.html

Thank you for your interest in the Power Brigade. All aplications will be reviewed, if no response in 4-6 weeks, it is likely the team is currently filled.

Super Hero Name: Dr. Anomaly

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Human (mostly)

Place of Birth: Sacramento, CA

Date of Birth: July 1, 1963

Through an electronic message board.

I am both scientist and sorceror, able to wield both technology and magic in a flexible, comprehensive manner. My intellect is off the measurable scale. I hold 23 PhDs in a variety of fields, ranging from Biochemistry to Xenotechnology, though Computer Science is my main field of study. I also have a wide knowledge of Things Man Was Not Meant To Know.

Basically, I believe that "With great power goes great responsibility." I wish to join a team so that I may use my skills and abilities to greater benefit that I would as an individual (the whole is greater than the sum of the parts). What I hope to accomplish is Justice tempered with Mercy but alloyed with Determination.

Yes, the Millenium Knights. I am still a member, but the team is currently on 'hiatus' since due to a small miscalculation (*not* mine, I assure you) the rest of the members are in ancient Egypt. Until they return (and it may be some 'time', if you'll excuse the use of the term) I wish to ally myself with another deserving team of like-minded civic-motivated individuals.

That depends. I *am* a licensed metanormal operative, so technically I am a government agent, but I do not directly report to any given agency or individual. I do not intend to 'infiltrate' the Power Brigade, but instead to make myself a part of it for the benefit of all.

"With great power goes great responsibility." This means that whereever and whenever I am needed, I must answer the call, despite what other circumstances may seek to intervene. Since I am independently wealthy this is not as difficult as it would be for some people, though certainly life itself no doubt will (and has) present me with situations and choices that are not easily borne in the answering of the clarion call of battle.

None about which I am aware. There are some individuals, agencies, and Entities, though, who do actively seek my termination, destruction, enslavement, or conversion.

As much as possible, though I am a believer in Justice over Law. Yes, I am registered (see Question 5).

In part, yes. I do not possess a super-vehicle or other common mode of transportation, but I have personal devices and/or spells that are capble of providing ready transport over large distances in a very short span of time.

Both should be avoided as much as possible. If saving life, however, comes at the expense of property damage -- so be it. If saving the life of an innocent means NOT saving the life of a villain...so be it. *They* chose to walk that road. (N.B.: This is *very* different from actively seeking or attempting to end the life of a villain, which is an act I do not condone and in which I will not participate.)

If necessary, though my costume is covered with both circuit traces and magical sigils, all of which have both utility and purpose. Adding a team logo could cause some of these to be rendered inoperative, and it would take extensive time to re-create them in a different yet still viable form to accomodate the addition of a log. Perhaps a headband or necklace with the logo on a medallion would suffice?

I may be reached in the following fashions:

Phone: 1-800-KNIGHTS

Email: Dr_Anomaly@MilleniumKnights.ORG

Etheric Communications: during the 4th and 5th Hours of the Night, at the Gates of the Non-City of Vriandian.

In addition to what has already been mentioned (my intellect and wide range of technical, professional, and scientific skills; my ability to create tailored super-technology on demand and to craft spells, wards, potions, and amulets of mystic might) I also bring to a team:

* My sense of honor, justice, and devotion to duty

* Boundless enthusiasm and curiosity

* A unique insight that proceeds from the blending of science and sorcery

* A great deal of ready capital

* Public legitimacy (I am licensed and registered)

* A near-trivial yet potentially balance-tipping unique "endowment" that will be revealed to propective team mates upon a face-to-face meeting. **

** OOC: No, it's not what you think! :) My character has very short range TK, ala Gil Hamilton:

Telekinetic Arms: Extra Limbs (2 arms), Fully Invisible Power Effects (+1), Always On (-1/4)

Super Hero Name: Spectrum

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: Parker Connolly

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Caucasun/Mutant human

Place of Birth: Chicago, Il.

Date of Birth: January 11, 1978

Internet

I can provide long range support through the use of my light pluse blasts as well as a force field that I can expand to protect people in close proximity. Can also manipulate light for various effects such as invisibility and creating holographic images. I can also see in both IR and UV. I'm also a skilled pilot and can maintain and repair most aircraft. All of that and a sense of humor to bring any needed levity to the situation or throw off a villian with a well placed quip.

A chance to work with other heroes and broaden my horizons. And to show that mutants are people too.

Yes, I was part of team based out of Ravenswood Academy. I have taken a leave of absence to sort through some personal issues.

No.

Anytime

As a side effect of my powers, I have an increased sensitivity to light. Also expanding my force field causes increased strain on my body an can only sustain for short periods before I become too weak to do anything.

I comply with the law as much as possible and I am not registered seeing as I do not want to make my mutation public knowledge

Yes.

Above all I try to avoid death or killing of any kind. I've found that property damage is a little harder to avoid at times.

No, I still have connections to my previous team and don't want to feel like I'm cutting myself off from them.

I can be contacted through Ravenswood

Whenever I get extremely angry I experience a massive spike in energy that manifests itself in a powerful beam. It usualy leaves physicaly drained and I have no control over it. Also the older brother of my girlfriend/previous team mate wants to kill me and someone who claims to be my ancestor who's been alive for several hundred years is after me for reasons unkown.

Super Hero Name:JAMIE JUSTICE

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name:JAMIE J JUSTICE--the "J" is for "Jemima," which is what my daddy named me, on account of how much he loves pancakes, his favorite kind being "Mrs. Butterworth's," but "Jamie Mrs. Butterworth's Justice" was a little to much to ask folks to recollect....

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species:100% RED-BLOODED AMERICAN--although I can't say as I've met any Americans whose blood weren't red, and now that I think about it, I don't know if I would really like too....

Place of Birth:America

Date of Birth: On my birthday, silly!! (I swear this is the silliest old computerated formula I've ever had to fill out!!) :D

Well, that's an interesting story--I was on the intrernet, looking to see if any of the villans I had fought had posted any more of those pictures of me, you know, like the ones those VIPER agents took of me that time I got captured--the ones with the tennis balls, jumper cables and dancing widget-people....

....Anyway, I was looking for some more of THOSE pictures, when I stumbled onto your cute little site and decided to fill out your intrernet-formula-thingy....

Well, first of all, I am a very nice person--I always do my best to be bright and cheerful--helpful and kind to those less fortunate, and rich than I am. I make frequent public appearances at charity functions and wrestling matches.

I also like to help out the team by buying them things, as I have a lot of money.

I also have many wonderful (and patriotic) costumes that I am always wearing to help instiltify a sense of love and appreciation for the beauty of America (which I am always trying to represent)

I can also fly and pick up a tank and bullets and stuff bounce off me....

and I'm really, really nice

I don't really want to join your team--I just wanted to talk and make friends, 'cause like my daddy's always told me, he says," Sport!(That's me!!)--A man can never have too many friends in this world...." And even though I am not a man, I think that rule still applies....

And I'll tell you what, if he's said that to me once, he's said that to me a MILLION times!--Why if i had a dollar for every time I've heard hism say it, I'd have almost as much money as I do now....

Well, for a little while before we officially formed S.U.P.A--"Super-people United to Protect Anybody"--originally, we were --"Super-people United to Protect AMERICA, " but a few of us was worried that some of those that were not Americans, "per se," would not let us protect them--so we changed the name....

Anyway, my friends THE MOIDELIZER, and MS TRIVET and I worked together--I wouldn't really call it a team, however, as MS TRIVET spent most of that time trying to escape, or turning herself into vegetables--but we did managed to capture a very dangerous criminal made of CLAY-DO ®, before his other toy friends came and got him....

But anyway, as I said before--I'm not lookin' to quit S.U.P.A.--I'm just "putting my breast foot forward," in terms of networkitizing with other members of the super-person community....

No--i'm not a villan-person, as that would mean that I was not very nice--which as anyone can see, i am.

I am a government law enforcementator, and media personality. I have appeared on the covers of MAXIM, FHM, STUFF, ESQUIRE (they called me their favorite patriotic super-heroine, and said something about how I "....aroused strong feelings towards America in every male who saw me--red-blooded American or not....") FORBES and BUSINESS WEEKLY.

The BUSINESS WEEKLY cover was especially nice, in that on it I was lying naked in a pile of money--kinda like that other girl did in that movie--which I didn't actually see, so I don't know for sure what the name of it was, but I DO know that the word "American" was in the title, so I'm sure it was full of wholesome, family values....)

And as for that last thing--I'm not even really sure what insul...infer....I'm not even really sure what that word you said means.... :confused:

I'm always fighting crime!! Either that, or shopping! Or watching my new favoritest movie, "Lilo and Stitch...." :)

I'm not sure what it is you're trying to ask me....? One situation that comes up a lot is where someone tries to stuff something in my mouth. Sometimes it's something big and round, like a tennis ball, sometimes it's the opposite....

I'm not too sure why it happens so much, but it does! Alot!--especially when I make appearances at comic or sci/fi conventions. It also happens a lot with my teamates--well, not all of my teamates--mostly only COUGAR, but SHARKEY says he likes to watch....

I believe in doing everything legal, that I can, as it is our laws that make this country great! Oh, and the people, too!--All those Americans also help make America great!!--And Disney, 'cause they make "Lilo and Stich," and "Lilo," and "Stich" are both great....!

They are also both great Americans....!! :)

Yes--I can fly and have access to jets and things like that, which also fly....

I also have lots of money, so I can afford to take a cab if I have too.... :)

They are opposites--'cause one I would not like to make happen, and the other I make happen A LOT!! (All on account of the flying and punching and lifting of heavy things I do in my role as a super-person....) :)

Is it patriotic? :confused:

Like I said before, I really don't want to join your group, but If you need me to help you beat up on some villan-people, or if you'd just like to make arragements for my group to meet your group, then you can call me at S.U.P.A HQ in NY, or at your local branch office of Justice Energy Technologies, and someone there will get a message to me--or you could call my cell phone, which is 1-800-JUSTICE....

I am sending you a picture of me in the hope that seeing me in my costume will serve as an inspiritational moment for you and your teammates--one the will inspire you to love America, and to love Justice! :)

Love, Kisses, and Ohana,

Jamie

attachment.php?s=&postid=144001

J

The Power Brigade Interview Form

Super Hero Name: Ice Boy

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: Eeyaagh!

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Neanderthal

Place of Birth: Eurasian Plateau

Date of Birth: Pleisticene Epoch

The Paleontological Society saw the Brigade's advertisement in "SuperHype" magazine and perceived an opportunity to get rid of, I mean, advance Ice Boy's educational opportunities. TJK

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super-heroic powers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Power Brigade team?

Me plenty strong, fight plenty good. Me laugh at snow and ice. Smash bad men with big stick.

Like eat, food good

Drool.

Huh? No understand big words.

Available. Want Ice Girl.

Yawn. Scratch.

Nature Law good. No understand big words.

Me run fast, no get tired.

Smash bad men. Like smash!

Like pretty colors.

Please address all correspondence to the Eastern Oklahoma Paleontological Society c/o Thaddeus J. Kornblatt, Ph.D.

[Eeyaagh! was assisted in completing this form by Dr. Kornblatt.]

Thad nice man. Me like.

Super Hero Name: Foxba...I mean Flying Fox

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: Freddy Fos..cox...toast...nnn...Freddy Foscoxtoastnn. Yes, that's it.

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Human, infused with the DNA of the Mighty Foxba...I mean Flying Fox.

Place of Birth: I must insist this remain classified...if the police...I mean my enemies ever found out, no one would be safe.

Date of Birth: November 6, 1970. I like yellow cake with strawberry frosting for my cake.

I've been stalking...I mean following the exploits of the team for some time now.

I am imbued with the mighty powers of the Foxb...Flying Fox. And I've got this cool gun. And the Centipedemobile. And my sidekick Exo-Skeleton...Super...Harness...Guy. My sidekick Superharnessguy. Yes, that should work.

Well, I've noticed that the sales of your comic have been sagging and my joining your team will no doubt increase sales to Sentinels or Peacekeepers figures...maybe more. I might even get my own limited series! That will show them! All of those fools who laughed at me! They will beg for mercy!...ahem...and I like to help people.

I have led the Sentinels, Peacekeepers, Champions and Justice Squadron. You can call and check, but none of them will remember, as their memories of me were wiped by an all powerful extra-dimensional entity whose name is to horrible to speak. No need to worry about him appearing when I join up, I defeated him in a climatic, universe shaking battle that saved the universe...and stuff.

Um, yes...I mean No. No, just your average superhero...Foxba...I mean Flying Fox.

Well, I like to watch television. So Monday Nights are out, because of To Save The World, so are Tuesdays...and Wednesday mornings and evenings. Can I get back to you on this one?

I'm not crazy. Some people say I am, but I'm not. I'm not crazy. No really, I'm not crazy.

Well, I think that the dog leashing laws are cruel...and what's wrong with the occasional nude run around the yard? Sometimes this spandex really chaffes. And it is my yard...how was I supposed to know the neighbors were watching...

I have the Mighty Centipedemobile!

I'll take all I can get!...I mean, no that's wrong!

I'd love to! Do I get my own action figure? I have some really cool ideas for that. There based on the Foxbat comic series and all the weapons I carry in that! Did I say Foxbat? I meant Flying Fox.

I was hoping to move into the base. We could rename it the Foxbase...I mean the Foxbatbase...I mean the Flying Fox Base.

I know what your thinking, and I'm not Foxbat. We may have the same costume, weapons & boyish good looks. But I assure you I'm not Foxbat. Really, I'm not.

Super Hero Name: Solar Boy

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Human

Place of Birth: River City, Earth

Date of Birth: Next Tuesday, 3003 AD.

In Archeology Today magazine.

Fire/Heat Powers, advanced technology.

I wish to undertake a study of the "superhero" culture of the early 21st century.

No. But I will be in 1000 years time.

I am not a supervillain yet, but I will be in three hundred years time.

I will be available whenever required, subject to my time machine functioning correctly.

I am susceptible to cold, and have an intense fear of radioactive space whales.

I endeavour to comply in all respects with standard inter-temporal travel codes.

All terrestrial registration laws were repealed several centuries before my birth.

Subject to time machine availability, yes.

I have not yet died, so I have no feelings on it yet. Reincarnating Lad tells me that it is no big deal.

Yes, provided I don't have to wear a duck on my head.

Engrave it on an indestructible material, and bury it under the Great Pyramid.

I have travelled extensively thoughout the galaxy, and I have yet to find a duck-hat that suited me.

Super Hero Name: Rage

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: Nic Sando

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Caucasion probably

Place of Birth: Whereabouts of information lost in suspicious fire

Date of Birth: Whereabouts of information lost in suspicious fire

How didn't I hear? How didn't I hear? When your in the know like I am its almost unpossible not to know.

What can't I offer? firstly if you need a wise cracking guy who can still say things that irritate and annoy the villain in the middle of battle, IM YOUR MAN!! And the fact that I can regenerate from any injury practically instantaniously (except against bridges, they appear to be my kryptonite) means that it doesn't matter if they manage to hit me! I can also breath fire and fight ok, but honestly who can't breath fire or fight?

Oh and Im also good at acting, singing and cooking which means i'd be the perfect undercover Caberet Chef or something.

I wish to join your team because its meant to be the most likley team to hire me in the area, I hope for a place to crash and a Green card if I join. (and no jippy cardboard thats coloured green, like what Qaurk inc tried giving me)

I was a member of the 379's, the Invincibles and Rage and Random Native American guy inc.

I am no longer a member of these teams for the following reasons:

379's- the other two members were sucked into a dimensional portal when fighting a dimensional being who had pretended to be the Ultimate Warrior, they came back with nearly cosmic powers and now fly around the universe with hot babes.

The Invincibles- Are a loose knit team that are only summoned when New Zealand is in deadly peril, unfortuantly thats only been twice in the last 20 years and the last time was because our leader was choking on a ham sandwhich.

Rage and Random Native American Inc- Split up because Random Native American was a jerk and let Hamilton Missuri be destroyed by Aglar and his MOP.

No, am I allowed to be?

working full time would be choice! How much is starting pay? I am willing to work for less than minimum wage as long as Im allowed to sleep at the base.

My healing factor doesn't seem to work against Bridges. I can't spell well.

registered? Well I don't need to be as im not in the country yet. WHo told you? I am not an illegal immigrant! I have a passport and am on holiday! COME ON IM NOT WORKING ILLEGA... ohh you mean having super powers... Well, I don't have to be registered where I come from, diplomatic immunity and all that.

If I can find a motor cycle yes, if I can't well walkings a form of transport right?

Question 10. What are your feelings on Death and Property damage?

I think those two should have been stopped a long time ago, infact last time Ranodm Native American and I fought against them I called them "Stupid Butt Munches" I think that explains my feelings on them

If your willing to pay for a new uniform yes yes I am.

Dudes, Im standing at the door while your reading this. Isn't that neat? Please don't kick me out, I spent my last dime on the bus ride over here.

Ummmmmm errrrrrrrrr uhhhhh I love you?

Super Hero Name: Copycat

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: ALL ??

okay

188? - 190? ID unknown, lived in Canada

190? - 1921 ID unknown, lived in Paris, France

1922 - 1948 Harold Gatestown, R.A.F pilot, London, England

1949 - 1954 Gunther Siegler, psychiatrist, Bonn, Germany

1955 - 1962 juliette de Saint-Havre, dilettante, Monaco, Monaco

1963 - 1971 "Claude", french foreign legion, Djibouti, eastern Africa

1972 - 1983 Sabrina Farelli, biologist , Naples, Italy (Secret ID: King Carnival)

1983 - 1990 Delia Orwells, corporate executive, Roma, Italy then New York, U.S.A.

1991 - 1994 Darren P. Stark, mercenary (member of Arsenal), various locations U.S.A. (secret ID: Face Game)

1995 - 2001 Inmate 45DF985, Stronghold state prison for paranormals

2002 - 2003 member of UNICORN, covert operation team, UNO building, New-York, U.S.A.

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: unknown presumably mutated human or mutant

Place of Birth: unknown (see question 7)

Date of Birth: unknown, prior to 1872 (see question 7)

commission of parole, Stronghold prison

- shape shifting abities (humanoïds) with a good experience

- adaptative physiology: can work in various environments, can adapt abilities to situation

- broad range of skills ( almost 100 years of profesional experience)

- cool and quiet (i know how to stay cool and work with a cortical bomb in my skull)

- i wish to join the team

- i hope to get a probation by doing some "community work" crap as director Glenn said.

- err, not exactly super hero ...

1915 : brief association with a girl "mata-hairi, mata-harry" something like that

1938-1945 : member of the R.A.F. (nazis were the bad guys so i guess it counts as "super hero" stuff, no ?).

1991 - 1994 : member of the Arsenal organisation. moved away with their cash, they're currently hunting me.

2002 - 2003 : member of UNICORN, secret UNO team for covert operations along with other crim... err agents. ended when program cancelled

err ... i've been supervillain but i really want to get outside this p... err to reform.

i've worked for at least 2 governments and UNO so yes, i could considered as a gvt agent.

i'm not attempting to infiltrate the Power Brigade, i did it two years ago, nothing worth of interest

HEY, WAIT !!! YOU WERE RECORDING THAT !!!!

well, i don't need to sleep but i must register at Stronghold every evening. location can be negociated with director Glenn

Only fractional memories prior to 1920

no memories prior to 1887.

as i got no memories of my early years and as my physiology is really adaptative; i don't know if i'm male or female;

i suffer form regular shifts of behavior (i.e. i act sometimes as a man, sometimes as a woman). this tends to disturb other team members.

i'm registered ... somehow ...

Stronghold will provide a cellular van to transport me to your HQs

i got tired of them. it's too easy.

GLENN, MO********, I TOLD YOU TO WARN ME WHEN YOUR RECORDER WAS ON !!!!

I grow my clothes from my body (matter similar to keratin fibers). i can reproduce any logo you would want me to wear.

Ask for director Glenn, Stronghold state prison, case "probation of inmate 45DF985".

Cougar(seeking acceptance in a human world)

Dear ; Power Brigade

Super Hero Name: Cougar

(Optional)Secret Identity/Alternate Name:

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Human-Animal Hybrid

Place of Birth: VIPER Nest formerly Burnaby Mountain Facility

Date of Birth: Unknown

Question 1. How did you hear about the Power Brigade team? : UNTIL Intelligence reports and Archived Files .

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super heroic powers/gifts and your knowledge) to the Power Brigade team? : Superhuman level Physical Abilities and Senses . VIPER and UNTIL Agent training .

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join? : The ability to work with other professionals and my peers . To learn from others and defend the innocent .

Question 4. Have you ever been on a super hero team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member? : I was an unofffical member of the Vancouver UNTIL Base , but due to UNTIL policy was not alowed to become a full member .

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infiltrate the Power Brigade? : As a former and unofficial member of UNTIL I may be under suspicion as undercover agent , but examination of Media reports and Law Enforcement records will show my independence of their influences .

Question 6. How often will you be available to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you? : As a Human-Animal hybred (a former experimental subject of Dr.Moreau) . I have found crimefighting to be a full time proposition and have learned that support (allies) is necessary to continue and be successful . In otherwords I'm free .

Question 7: Do you have some disability, ailment, or other situation (Occasional Demonic possession, intense allergy to space rocks, etc) that our scientists, doctors, and mystics should take into account? : Minor one easily compensated for .

Question 8. To what degree do you comply with the law? Are you registered? : UNTIL has complete files on my abilities and history . I operated in the grey areas .

Question 9. Will you be able to provide your own transporation to and from the Power Brigade HQ? : Transportation required .

Question 10. What are your feelings on death and property damage? : Avoid it whenever possible . People over Property . Hospitalizing Supervillians and criminal agents is fine , but not murder .

Question 11. Are you willing to wear our team Logo? : Where ? :)

Question 12. How may we contact you should we be interested in having you join? (Phone, mystic mirror, large signal, etc) : I can be reached through the Burnaby Outreach Center .

Please include any additional notes about yourself you feel are relevant below : Superhuman level Enhanced Senses and Abilities allow me to read Human and Animal emotions with a telepaths accuracy and a Faz sense allowing me to operate in total darkness . Fully conversant with VIPER and UNTIL Weapons , Vehicles and AirCraft . (hates VIPER,Dr.Moreau,&Torturers)

Super Villain Name: Misterdeath. One word, usually All lowercase letters. But I make exceptions for officious looking forms.

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: None. I am what I am.

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: None. I am a unique being. Just like everyone else.

Ok, enough of the claptrap. Immortal techno-sorcerer.

Place of Birth: The primordial ooze.

Date of Birth: 374,000 BC ish.

Well, I was on vacation to your nice little dimension, where I was sitting on a beach, watching the ladies go by. I had just struck up a conversation with a likely catch, when some group of lunatics in spandex jumped out and started shooting at us.

My first thought was, "how the hell do these clowns know who I am." Turns out they were aiming for the young lady. She tried running away from them, to lure them away from me (she apparently thought I was some sort of normal.) I slunk back, and activated my armor and it's camoflage surface.

Note to villians, just because the camoflage surface looks white, because it's next to SAND, that doesn't mean the guy in the White Armor is a good guy. So, idiot, don't shoot at him unless you want the entire can of whup ass opened.

So, to make a long story short, There's me in white armor, superheroine in a bikini, and a pile of crumpled super villians.

So, in her gratitude, she told me to apply.

apparently, anti-social behavior is condoned, provided the targets are more anti-social than you are.

Question 2. What do you feel you can offer (Both in Super heroic powers/gifts and your knowledges) to the Power Brigade team? Scientific and magical skills, including and not limited to nano-technology, cloning, high energy physics, necromancy, alchemy, enchantment.

Plus I have a technomagic suit of armor capable of putting serious smackdown on villians.

Oh, yeah, I can travel across time space and relative dimensions.

Question 3. Why do you wish to join our team, and what do you hope for if you join? Hot chicks. Good fights. Oh, yeah, and to help my fellow man. Using man in the gender/race/species neutral sense, of cource.

Question 4. Have you ever been on a super hero team before? If so, which one(s) and why are you no longer a member?I've fought a few hero teams. I've been hunted by a few hero teams. And, I've teamed up with one or two heroes to defeat the "threats greater than us all".

Question 5. Are you a supervillain, govt agent, law enforcement official, media person, or anyone else who is attempting to infilitrate the Power Brigade? Yes and no. I'm a supervillian, however you can rest assured that I'm not trying to infiltrate anything.

Question 6. How often will you be availible to fight crime and save the world? What schedule would be best for you?I don't need to sleep, eat. If I need downtime, I'll shift to a slowtime dimension and be back before you can down your Dr Pepper. 24/7/365. And, I don't mind monitor duty.

None.

Question 8. To what degree do you comply with the law? Are you registered? What degree will keep me out of trouble? I don't think the law enforcement agencies are aware of my existance yet. So, no on the registration.

Dude, time, space, and dimensions.

Question 10. What are your feelings on death and property damage? Mom and I are on good speaking terms, and well, I've never met this Property Damage guy. He doesn't seem like he'd be much fun at parties.

Question 11. Are you willing to wear our team Logo? Sure.

Note in the paper will be fine. I'll give you a signal device when I get hired.

Hmmm, let's see. Not much else is relevant. I'm an evil supervillian looking to turn over a new leaf. I don't have any baggage in this dimension, so you don't have to worry about that whole "did he mind control the whole team" crap.

Hope to hear from you soon.

D

Super Hero Name:

Terra Nova

None

Formerly Human. Currenly plain ol' dirt.

Place of Birth:

Brooklyn, NY

Date of Birth:

Born: January 23, 1967

Died: November 15, 1999

Was browsin' the 'net one night.

I can juggle trucks. I'm tough. I can't die 'cause I'm already dead. I can look like any pile of dirt you'd like me to look like. I can also fix cars, trucks, and such like that.

I'd like to join 'cause I like cleaning up. Villins is trash. I like taking out the trash. Hopefully the Power Brigade will give me the opportunity to 'take out the trash'. Oh, I also like to fix cars and such, and I've heard yous guys have some pretty nifty cars and such.

Right now, I help out the Baltimore Liberators when they need me. But they gets a bit flakey sometimes.

Ain't none of thems.

I'm always available. I don't sleep or anything. I own a mechanics shop, but I can leave it whenever.

Water's bad. I erode.

I ain't registered. I figure why should I? Heck, I'm in the damn phone book.

I've got my own wheels. It's a VW Beetle with a heavy duty suspension. I kinda need dat 'cause I weight a ton.

Death? Been there, done that. Don't much care for it. Property damage? Sometimes that happens.

I don't even wear pants when it ain't raining. You get me a rain coat with the logo, I'll wear it when it's raining.

Like I said, I'm in the phone book. I also gots a mobile.

Super Hero Name:

Micro-Max

Sorry, can't say

Human. Mixed.

Place of Birth:Atlanta, Ga.

Date of Birth:3/23/80

Saw you in action on the news

I have total control over my size and density. I can be anywhere from 1/10" to 110' tall and as dense as solid rock or pure air, or anywhere in between. I'm also a walking encyclopedia of super-humans (on both sides of the law).

I want to use my powers to do good and help my fellow man. I also want to set a good example for the kids out there.

No, I'm brand-new at this.

Would I tell you if I was?

That depends. If the team is willing to provide room and board, then 24/7/365.

Need to eat 3x as much as a normal human.

I am registered. I comply as much as possible.

I can get around in a lot of ways. Everything from giant strides to hittching a ride on a bird.

Mine or yours? Seriuosly, I try to avoid them as much as possible, but property damage is preferable to death.

Sure, if it's tastefully placed on my costume. A belt buckle or shoulder patch would be best.

Phone: 1-800-MCR-OMAX

I'm a new super hero who's ready to do his part.

Super Hero Name: Phantasm

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Asian

Place of Birth: unknown

Date of Birth: unknown, though I am legally 17.

I saw this loony calling himself "Foxba...I mean Flying Fox" applying, and figured you might need help subduing him.

I'm telekinetic. I fly at approximately 300 mph, can teleport (myself only) about 6000 miles, and telekinetically lift (and manipulate) about 10 tons. I have some training in martial arts (mostly self-defense with a little judo and kendo). I speak Japanese, Chinese, and some Spanish in addition to English.

I am looking for stability in my life, and see a superhero team as providing a faux home setting that maximizes my usefulness to society.

No, I have always been an independent.

No, though I am technically currently breaking the law (see answer to #8).

Outside of public school hours (and attendant homework time), I am free and willing to help. Practically, that means weekends and later weekday evenings.

I have no reliable memory of my life before about 5 years ago. What "memories" I have consist of nightmarish physical abuse.

I am not registered, though I will do so next year when I turn 18. I obey the law so as long as it does not threaten my life or dignity. I have problems with a recent history of abusive foster parents, so I am currently a runaway and unsupervised.

Yes, I teleport.

Since superheroes are similar to emergency workers (policemen, firemen, search & rescue, etc), the same directive to protect and save lives must be obeyed.

However, in the case of someone deliberately threatening others, he/she must be stopped. If killing them is the only way to stop them, then it must be done. Not lightly, and never eagerly. Afterwards, of course, the incident must be reviewed by the proper authorities to determine if it was justified.

I would prefer not to, but have no real problems with doing so.

For the near future, newspaper ad, please. My domestic situation is somewhat problematic at the moment.

• 1 year later...

Super Hero Name: The Cat

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: Geoffry Kirk

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Human.

Place of Birth: Hong Kong

Date of Birth: 29th June 1971

Erm I got a flyer in a new pair Super Hero mark-proof underpants TM.

I’m a long standing hero and former member of the Agents of Fortune, I’ve done lots of good saved the universe several times and beat up Ninja for fun.

I carry a big staff that a goddess gave me which helps when I fight the undead and the not quite dead yet.

A cool walkie talkie would be nice with someone to talk to when I get bored beating on Ninja hordes.

I was an Agents of Fortune member but our gang went bust when the other guys grew up and got jobs and kids n’ stuff!

No, say what kind of question is that?

I’ll be around a lot since my GF was kidnapped in the early 90’s and I havn’t been doing much socialising since.

I get a funny pain in my head when I get too close to loud noises.

I’ve only ever been in jail once and that was only for attempted murder, but like I said at my trail ‘If I tried to kill him he would be dead!’

I’ve still got the keys to the AOF’s Helldiver. ;)

I’ve already been dead twice and I didn’t like it much.

Sure, if it's cool.

The phone would be fine, but some people like my dad would send a horde of slavering Ninja to give me ‘messages’ so that is cool too.

Would you like to see my profile?

Super Hero Name: Sketchpad

(Optional)Secret Idenity/Alternate Name: Unable to Devulge that information.

(Optional)Ethnic Group/Species: Unable to Devulge that information.

Place of Birth: Classified by UNTIL, Circle and METE

Date of Birth: 02/06/19XX

On my initial classified, I had discovered media reports of said team.

Well, I have the ability to classified and classified, plus I have access to classified and a large classified. I think that the Power Brigade could use a Psi classified-level classified, which I am.

I hope to liberate myself from classified and perhaps gain some diplomatic immunity based on my classified heritage.

Well, I was a member of classified, but the full story behind that is classified by classified.

Though I was originally considered a villain in 19XX, I have since made reparations through classified under the classified act.

That depends on Q3.

Well, I have been known to classified on occasion ... but that only happens when classified or when I'm classified.

classified

In the advent that Q3 is cleared, then I can easily classified there or lend my classified to the team.

Death is a step into the next dimension ... and, well does destroying the classified count?

What is the logo?

Please feel free to classified ... I should be able to pick up on it.

You are in violation of Code 36628643-452B of the Superhero Act. Please halt any more inquiries into subject 5235739-672-6536y8 unless you seek international persecution. End of line ...