HERO Dice App for Android - know one?

SuperKlaus

Hello everyone. I have an Android phone I like quite a bit. I've started exploring the wide world of apps and have discovered some pretty keen role-playing aids. I've got an app now, Dice Bag, that can do roll/keep and exploding dice for games like Legend of the Five Rings, and FUDGE dice, and some other crap!

I would really like a HERO-friendly app that can track Normal Damage BODY, however. Anyone know one for Droid?

Re: HERO Dice App for Android - know one?

This is available for Android' date=' Steve?[/quote']

It is, and it is free. Author is a guy called Dave Terhune.- not 'pretty' (which bothers me not at all) but it calculates Hero Body damage.

My only (very minor) criticism is that it does not order the results to assist with working out explosion results.

It is, and it is free. Author is a guy called Dave Terhune.- not 'pretty' (which bothers me not at all) but it calculates Hero Body damage.

My only (very minor) criticism is that it does not order the results to assist with working out explosion results.

Alas, not compatible with my Android phone.

Alas' date=' not compatible with my [u']Android phone[/u].

Shopping link added by SkimWords??

I thought Andy was giving me an interesting link about his particular phone but instead go to Ebay??

Is this a new board way of making money for DOJ, for Andy or just a new type of spam????

:confused:

Doc

Shopping link added by SkimWords??

I thought Andy was giving me an interesting link about his particular phone but instead go to Ebay??

Is this a new board way of making money for DOJ, for Andy or just a new type of spam????

How odd. I certainly didn't create a link, nor can I see one when I look at my post. I can see it looks like a link in the quote you posted, but it doesn't work as one for me (it's just blue underlined text).

Do you have an add-on which will make this happen?

How odd. I certainly didn't create a link, nor can I see one when I look at my post. I can see it looks like a link in the quote you posted, but it doesn't work as one for me (it's just blue underlined text).

Do you have an add-on which will make this happen?

I have no idea. Your original post has a link where I indicated in the quote - if you put the cursor over that text you see it.

I am sure I have no special set up in my browser....

Doc

• 2 weeks later...