How to create.......

Badger

Had a geekspasm catching Transformers: The Movie tonight (a movie I have wished to watch a 2nd time for 25 years!). I may have given an orc battle scream upon finding it channel surfing (found opening credits, missed Unicron winning the Lithonian eating contest, but otherwise....)

Anyhow, though I know he is more story than creatable. I noticed whenever Unicron talked to injured Megatron, his "voice" alone managed to do serious knockback, though outer space could have something to do with it too. Anyhow, how would that work?

Note: Course, I do kind of wonder how friggin tall Unicron would be in robot form, but another topic to be sure.

Re: How to create.......

Had a geekspasm catching Transformers: The Movie tonight (a movie I have wished to watch a 2nd time for 25 years!). I may have given an orc battle scream upon finding it channel surfing (found opening credits, missed Unicron winning the Lithonian eating contest, but otherwise....)

Anyhow, though I know he is more story than creatable. I noticed whenever Unicron talked to injured Megatron, his "voice" alone managed to do serious knockback, though outer space could have something to do with it too. Anyhow, how would that work?

Note: Course, I do kind of wonder how friggin tall Unicron would be in robot form, but another topic to be sure.

I've seen "Does KB" bought for PRE attacks before

ill be honest I dont know you can build Unicron but that movie is a blast I watched it tonight on hub

Yeah, I saw it in the theater when it came out. And I have wanted to see it again since. And yeah I caught it on the hub (and have been watching Transformers and GI Joe at night when I get home from work on it). One thing I have learned is remembering how I didnt quite like the post-movie epsiodes as much. They killed off most of the characters that carried the show (and the few they didnt, like Soundwave and Rumble got shucked to the backburner).

Though, I do get a kick out of Quintesson justice (quick trial, right?). (and yes tonight I friggin cried when Optimus bought just like in the theater, well I teared up tonight at least:o)

Thanks, I figured Unicron would be a PRE monster. Unicron admmittedly is definite plot device material, but, it got me curious.

Note: Maybe, this shows my turn to the "dark side" is complete. When i think, how can I do this in hero.

Unicron always seemed like the transformers answer to Galactis

Yeah, that connection has been made on the internet a few times I think. When I think about as far as looks go, Galvatron looks a wee bit Galactus like (in color scheme if nothing else).

Course, with Leonard Nimoy voicing Galvatron, I couldnt help but think of another planet-killing menace from a Nimoy movie-V'Ger

Note: I bet Shatner's hair would give Unicron indigestion.

Thanks, I figured Unicron would be a PRE monster. Unicron admmittedly is definite plot device material, but, it got me curious.

Note: Maybe, this shows my turn to the "dark side" is complete. When i think, how can I do this in hero.

One downside to thiks, however:

Makign a PRE Attack while using that Advantage counts as making a Attack and thus requires an Attack Action, despite PRE-Attack normally being "No Time" Actions. This can be avoided by using Trigger.

An alternative is to just build a Blast and define the FX as being "he shouts at his target".

Does Knockback (+1/4) for up to 100 Active Points of PRE, Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Constant (+1/2) (56 Active Points); Always On (-1/2) Real Cost:37

Note: Always On doesn't have to mean always on at full power.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wants to be PRE that Does BODy

Does Knockback (+1/4) for up to 100 Active Points of PRE, Persistent (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Constant (+1/2) (56 Active Points); Always On (-1/2) Real Cost:37

Note: Always On doesn't have to mean always on at full power.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wants to be PRE that Does BODy

Wouldn't that also need some area of effect, personal immunity? At least from my point of view, using PRE Attack as the basis shouldn't give you a Area of Effect attack that ignores your allies...

• 1 month later...