Character Idea fishing...

Enforcer84

So I have a team slowly coalescing in my head...gonna be midling powered npcs; I've posted some of them to some degree before...So I'm going to do some thinking out loud here. Feel Free to chime in with ideas or questions...questions might give me ideas :)

The Archivist, a two-fisted Librarian and guardian of Knowledge

Sanctuary, empath warrior princess given powers by aliens

Scion, Superman pastiche whose origin I've yet to hammer out - and I might go with a different name since I have several "s" names

Saga, a supermage/storyteller/bard; immortal force in a new host body

Beyond that my ideas are even more cluttered and haphazard...

Alchemecha, a woman possessed by the spirit of a princess...a princess from a steampunk dwarven society. She has a magical suit of powered armor.

Crucible, pyrokinetic who gained his powers from extraterrestrials, can speak "Fire Elemental"

Osprey, flying speedster

i have a bunch of holes here, IMO - I think I have your basic "Roles" filled, (brick, martial artists, powered armor, energy, mage/mystic, speedster) Alchemecha is my gadgeteer, Archivist can be scientist/detective, Saga might be my inspirational/Patriot

Re: Character Idea fishing...

Heroes, I presume?

You've got seven members already. More than that is usually overkill.

Not every team needs to be completely balanced. As often as not they will be composed of whatever supers are available and willing to join.

Alchemecha made me wince. Steampunk dwarves aren't my cup of tea, but each to their own.

I suggest deciding on Scion's origin before considering alternative name.

Heroes, I presume?

You've got seven members already. More than that is usually overkill.

Not every team needs to be completely balanced. As often as not they will be composed of whatever supers are available and willing to join.

Alchemecha made me wince. Steampunk dwarves aren't my cup of tea, but each to their own.

I suggest deciding on Scion's origin before considering alternative name.

Yeah I'm good with the number. I was looking for some power ideas or some quirks...

How about the Liberian can have powers based off of fictional characters? When she need to be a detective' date=' she reads Sherlock Holms, a great warrior she reads Hercules. Need and archer? Robin Hood or crossbow expert, William Tell.[/quote']

Good ideas! Thanks, Archivist is a man, and a Knowledge sponge - but I Like that idea and i think i have an arch nemesis for him.

She's empathic, including projection - but she hates that; Light Brick/brawler, flight, and creates a barrier/shelter. Given her powers by aliens they represent her rather conflicted desires to help protect people (hence her name) and her role as a warrior to protect earth from some future calamity; not really uniform power.