Hero Designer How to build a suit that amplifies a power

Basic204

At the most basic level it looks like you want build the character's 'native' Teleportation Power and then build a limited 'bonus' to it.  If it's just a single power write up this is fairly simple.  IF a Power Framework is involved then it gets a little more complicated (example: Partially Limited Multipower),

Please post a build and I'm sure we can help out.

At it's most basic level, you buy part of the power with the limitation "OIF".

Let's say you've got a character, Teleporter Bob.  Teleporter Bob normally has 10" of Teleportation.  With his special suit, it becomes 25" of Teleportation x 8 noncombat.  What you would do is buy Teleporter Bob his normal 10", and then you would put a limitation on the rest of the power so that it comes from the focus.  Pretty easy.

Long Teleport:  Teleportation 1m, No Relative Velocity, Position Shift, x2 Increased Mass, Armor Piercing (+1/4), MegaScale (1m = 100 km; +1 1/2) (58 Active Points); Requires A Roll (INT roll; -1/2)

Its in a multipower for teleport I have a no cost short range teleport but I ant this long one to be boosted. 

Two ways to do this.

1. Simple - Outside of the Multipower purchase the bonus Teleportation with the appropriate Limitations.

2. Complex - Build a bigger Multipower where everything is boosted with the appropriate Limitations.  Then build a Custom Power that becomes a Naked Buyoff of those Limitations at the level of power they can use without the Limitations.  This should be more expensive than Option 1 but it's also more versatile.

Long Teleport:  Teleportation 1m, No Relative Velocity, Position Shift, x2 Increased Mass, Armor Piercing (+1/4), MegaScale (1m = 100 km; +1 1/2) (58 Active Points); Requires A Roll (INT roll; -1/2)

Its in a multipower for teleport I have a no cost short range teleport but I ant this long one to be boosted.

Appear (and Disappear) in Style: (Total: 40 Active Cost, 32 Real Cost) Safe Blind Teleport (To a Suitable Location) (+1/4), Increase Megascale X10 (You'll Go Far in this Fine Suit)(+1/4) for up to 62 Active Points of Teleport (31 Active Points); IIF (-1/4) (Real Cost: 25) <b>plus</b> Teleportation: Floating Fixed Location (You'll be welcome to come back, looking like that!) (1 Locations) (5 Active Points); IIF (-1/4) (Real Cost: 4) <b>plus</b> +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (In your Wonderful Suit) (vs. [those who are impressed with how well dressed you are]) (4 Active Points); IIF (-1/4) (Real Cost: 3)

Lucius Alexander

the palindromdary asks, if Striking Appearance is basically a bonus to PREsence, is Striking Disappearance a bonus to ABsence?