Humorous "off" power...Can answer any question

Enforcer84

So I need a bit of help. 

I'm imagining someone who is kin to the Sphinx of legend who love riddles and are very wise.

The guy has keen senses and is kind of bright (INT 13-15), enhanced senses. 

He also has a power, could be as easy as KS: EVERYTHING 25-, Must be asked a question (-1)

No conscious control...

ie, He can't ask himself the question, or maybe he can but has to do it out loud. It's a student whose grades are pretty average but he can always answer questions asked in class. 

one of his quotes could be, "Need to solve a mystery? Ask me how!"

is there a better way to model the knowledge?

Maybe, you could use a very limited kind of retrocognition.  I did that for a character that could uncover complex conspiracy theories with a limited number of unrelated clues.

Here is my write-up:

Connecting the Dots

Clairsentience: Mental Sense Group; Retrocognition (+20); Retrocognition Only (-1); Requires Deduction roll (-1/2); Extra-Time: 1 minute (1 ½); Vague and unclear (-1/2); Requires 3 or more valid clues (-1/4); Only if a conspiracy is involved (-1); Active 40, Real 6

Maybe, you could make a kind of Riddle Master power out of it.

A cramming might work too, just a general KS about anything with some thought.

Cramming only grants a familiarity, so it doesn't seem to match the intent of answering any question (familiarity is shallow knowledge). RAW also requires the character to cram in advance, and buy it multiple times if they want to cram for more than 1 subject at a time.