HELP! Need 6th ED Fantastic Four & Daredevil!

GoldenAge

Hi all, I'm in dire need of some solid 6th Edition Fantastic Four and Daredevil write-ups from Fantastic Four #280 & #281. Those were the great John Byrne Hate-Monger issues when Sue Storm became Malice. Byrne's run of FF in the early 80's is arguable the best FF ever and certainly my favorite.

The characters I need are the classic FF and DD (not Malice - Though I wouldn't turn away a version of her in her Fredericks of Holywood uniform - heh).

Please help!

- GoldenAge

Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_280.jpg

23121-2045-25785-1-fantastic-four.jpg

Here is my rookie version of Mr. Fantastic.  Not sure if it was suitable for your needs.  I have also attached an early draft of Invisible Girl (the 2nd hardest one of the 4 to build in my opinion).  I just ran out of steam on finishing the others since they are so damn close to the 'hidden' templates of HERO (kind of the same reason I've never tried to tackle a 400 point Iron-Man.  Steve Long already did it with Defender!).

Sue Storm 6e 400.hdc

Thanks they WILL help!

It's strange to find so few write-ups of the FF.  :stupid:

DANG!!!

The Sue Richards fine you linked was XML and isn't recognized by my Hero designer. Can you link a new HDC file of Sue???

Did the Reed Richards version work though?

The fact that both show up as an HDC attachment and were built with the latest version of HD (at the time of construction at least) makes me think this might be an HD issue on your machine.  I'll test later tonight when I'm on my personal PC.

DANG!!!

The Sue Richards fine you linked was XML and isn't recognized by my Hero designer. Can you link a new HDC file of Sue???

Did the Reed Richards version work though?

The fact that both show up as an HDC attachment and were built with the latest version of HD (at the time of construction at least) makes me think this might be an HD issue on your machine.  I'll test later tonight when I'm on my personal PC.

The file is fine. Whatever browser GoldenAge used to download the file renamed it as an XML file or just took off the extension and the OS looked at the content to determine what to do with it (and from the other post in the HD forum, it looks like this is a Mac).

There may be a difference in that for Mr F you linked to the download page for the file. The SS link goes directly to the file itself.

@GoldenAge: rename the file to have a .hdc file extension.

• 4 weeks later...