Complete Fantasy Character Sheets

akrippler

Hey all, some friends and I are about to start our first Fantasy Hero game.  I want to see some examples and maybe pull some inspiration from other completed characters.  If you have any personally created character sheets, or any resources with them then please post here.  We use 5e but a lot of this stuff seems interchangeable so please just share whatever you have.  If any limitations or taxes were imposed on character creation please include them.  Thanks 

Here are 2 I've done so far. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EHuCq08MlMOdoS8yjBcAjLhuC50lLTJfnNJnbqJHy3A/pubhtml

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zj407Czt7eg96OgTFpSeIFCcwZPZVRSpklVJgHgU7dY/pubhtml

To be honest, if I was going to create a character sheet from scratch I would be looking to design something evocative of the game I was going to play - lots of colour, lots of flavour and as few build stats as possible.

It is a fixation of mine.  To me the character sheet is the players GUI to the game being played and you need to take the system out of the way as much as possible.  i find character sheets the most underdeveloped part of any game system that I buy, simply bits of paper to write stuff on and usually over-populated with numbers and space for other number with too little descriptive text and pictures.

Amazingly it was HERO that started me on this path - the superhero silhouettes in the first Champions books and then the sheets for Justice Inc all brought the game out.  I have wanted to take it further ever since.

As far as traditional character sheets go, I think yours are good - well laid out and doing some of the background work for the player.  It is good work.  But, for me, it says nothing about the type, or style, of game you intend to play.

Doc

I didn't make the sheet, found it online.  I realize now my wording in the original post wasn't spot on ; I don't want to talk about character sheets, I want to see other people's fantasy characters.  

However thats the best character sheet I've been able to find.  If anyone has other resources they use i'd love to see em. 

This is a character I ran in a FH campaign a couple years ago.  He was a shadow mage/assassin.  I've got others for a Hyborean game that I'll have to dig out later.  There was also a mythic Greece campaign that has some characters if you're looking for something more in the realm of demi-gods.

Gilred.pdf

Here is a character from long past. Built using the 5th Edition rules no less. I envisioned this character as willingly binding himself to a monolithic church organization as a spy/agent. Whilst pious and honorable, he had a certain skill set that lent itself to getting into places that he probably had no business being in. This was the first draft of the character, sans weapons and equipment, that I sent to the GM. This character was built firmly during the time of my Elves & Vampires phase of gaming/literary interest.

Amamir Steel.pdf

This is a character I ran in a FH campaign a couple years ago.  He was a shadow mage/assassin.  I've got others for a Hyborean game that I'll have to dig out later.  There was also a mythic Greece campaign that has some characters if you're looking for something more in the realm of demi-gods.

Awesome, yeah man if your willing to take the time to post, I'll read through the sheets. I'm trying to get ideas on how to build characters in a fantasy setting.  Like powers martial maneuvers and skill ideas so this sheet is great.

Here is a character from long past. Built using the 5th Edition rules no less. I envisioned this character as willingly binding himself to a monolithic church organization as a spy/agent. Whilst pious and honorable, he had a certain skill set that lent itself to getting into places that he probably had no business being in. This was the first draft of the character, sans weapons and equipment, that I sent to the GM. This character was built firmly during the time of my Elves & Vampires phase of gaming/literary interest.

attachicon.gifAmamir Steel.pdf

Cool, thanks Im digging the character. 

Awesome, yeah man if your willing to take the time to post, I'll read through the sheets. I'm trying to get ideas on how to build characters in a fantasy setting.  Like powers martial maneuvers and skill ideas so this sheet is great.

No prob.  I should hopefully be able to get some of those uploaded some time this weekend.

Well, it's not character sheets, but I have the package deals I converted from 5e D&D. They provide some nice flavor and give a good idea of skills and such for Fantasy.

http://www.killershrike.com/FantasyHERO/Contributions/eepjr24/Default.aspx

Yeah, KS's site in general has some great Fantasy Hero resources.

Here's an example of the simplified character sheets we're using in my current campaign. Note we've left off most of the math, point costs, etc to make it easier to find the info you actually need during play.

Edit: This particular character doesn't have a lot of Powers. For a character with a lot of spells or something, I'll either swap them with the Skills section on the other page, or else just put them on a third page.

Aeddan v1.doc

Here's an example of the simplified character sheets we're using in my current campaign. Note we've left off most of the math, point costs, etc to make it easier to find the info you actually need during play.

Edit: This particular character doesn't have a lot of Powers. For a character with a lot of spells or something, I'll either swap them with the Skills section on the other page, or else just put them on a third page.

Cool character, I like how simple your sheet is too.

eepjr24 linked http://www.killershrike.com/

and I've found http://surbrook.devermore.net/index/archive.html from elsewhere in the forums

Does anyone know of any other resources like this? I'd love to see more typical fantasy monsters and bandits and the like. A home made bestiary would be awesome. I'd like to buy the 5e bestiary buts its in book form only as far s I can tell :( .