6E Martial Art extra DCs and NND attacks

In 6E, I can't seem to find where the rules state the ratio of Martial Art DCs to gain extra damage on Nerve Strike/Choke Hold maneuvers that do NND damage.  For example, Mr. Artist has bought Choke Hold (2D6 NND), and then buys four Damage Classes with his art.  How much damage does his Choke Hold now do?

(Also, it was kinda difficult just to find the rules on *buying* extra Martial DCs...)

It isn't mentioned under the rules for Martial Maneuvers at all, and the rules for Adding Damage on 6E2 p.99 are a bit...  unclear.

Extra DCs bought for Martial Maneuvers count as base
damage for unarmed combat. (If a Maneuver’s used to
add damage to a weapon, the weapon is the base damage
and the Maneuver affects it according to the standard rule
described in the main text.)

The "standard rule" is that added DC's are modified by any modifiers on the attack.  

This might be a good one for "Ask Mr. Long" or see if it has been previously addressed?

I use the standard damage rules for calculating how much effect additional DC's do. My basis is:

Hero System Martial Arts, p89

"The Adding Damage rules on 6E2 99-102 discuss how Extra DC add to a Martial Maneuver’s damage."

6e2, p97 has a chart that lays out exactly how many DC's add how much based on the AP. For me (GM's may vary on this part) Choke Hold is a +1 and nerve strike is a +1/2 for non-superhero campaigns. In Champions games, both tend to be +1/2 since few heros or villains are without full body resistant PD.

So for your example in low powered / non-super hero games his Choke Hold would be 4d6 and a nerve strike would be 4 1/2d6. But really it's just a matter of deciding how many moves down the chart on 6e p325 and then using ths chart on 6e2 p97.

- E