Can you help me find my lost monster?

kukuli

I can't tell you for certain, but I'd start with Scott Bennie's  Champions of the North: a 4e sourcebook that got a 5e revision.  I'd check for you, but I'm at work.  :(

And, because sometimes things just come together like that---    I have this page bookmarked in my phone as  I was reading it yesterday at lunch.  Not official, but still a nice start:

https://ruscumag.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/champions-the-wendigo/

1 hour ago, Duke Bushido said:

I can't tell you for certain, but I'd start with Scott Bennie's  Champions of the North: a 4e sourcebook that got a 5e revision.  I'd check for you, but I'm at work.  :(

And, because sometimes things just come together like that---    I have this page bookmarked in my phone as  I was reading it yesterday at lunch.  Not official, but still a nice start:

https://ruscumag.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/champions-the-wendigo/

The Wendigo is mentioned, but not written up, on page 34 of COTN4. It is not even mentioned in COTN5 (that i could find). Couldn't find anything in the HS6 books Ihave either.

The Witiko--also known as the Wendigo--is written up on page 100 of "Ghosts, Ghouls, & Golems" by Michael Surbrook.

Scott Bennie's "Champions of the North" for 5th edition has Wen-Di-Go on page 64.  It's a stat block, list of abilities, disads, some notes about the legends of the Algonquin people, and suggestions on adapting the character to Champions games.