Community Content Program: Hall of Champions

Jason S.Walters

What's the current rule on adapting an existing superhero adventure (one you own the copyright on, naturally) from some other game system to Champions and publishing it through through the Hall of Champions programs?  I've got piles of adventures that I wrote for Savage Worlds and/or M+M that I'd love the community to be able to play.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 6:11 PM, Jim Thomson said:

What's the current rule on adapting an existing superhero adventure (one you own the copyright on, naturally) from some other game system to Champions and publishing it through through the Hall of Champions programs?  I've got piles of adventures that I wrote for Savage Worlds and/or M+M that I'd love the community to be able to play.

I would probably PM the owner and ask. He might allow it if the scenario is generic enough, and maybe a few name changes, maybe.

Then again I'm not the secret masters of Hero Games. I don't know 100% how copyright laws operate on 3rd party stuff. Does Savage Worlds owns your adventures? Or do you own them?