Online Hero Dice Roller

Battlegrounds: RPG Edition is a full-fledged virtual tabletop app that supports Hero System. Scroll down to the images in this forum thread to get an idea of how it works. You can download a custom Hero die from here, for use in the app.

If you want just a die roller, it's probably overkill. But if you want an app that supports initiative sequencing mechanics, hex grids, etc., BRPG is worth a look.

7 hours ago, heruca said:

Battlegrounds: RPG Edition is a full-fledged virtual tabletop app that supports Hero System. Scroll down to the images in this forum thread to get an idea of how it works. You can download a custom Hero die from here, for use in the app.

If you want just a die roller, it's probably overkill. But if you want an app that supports initiative sequencing mechanics, hex grids, etc., BRPG is worth a look.

Thanks for that. It looks like overkill I'm afraid, but it does look kind of nice.

• 3 years later...

I realize this topic is old, but I've been testing many phone apps and want to recommend some apps. Try checking out "Dice Ex Machina" and "Dice Roller" on the Android platform or "Dice Bag" and "Dice Roller 3D" for iOS.

They offer different dice and throwing styles similar to the game of Hero. You can also search for specific apps depending on the operating system of your device and explore other options to find an app that fits your needs and preferences.

5 hours ago, SoffiaW said:

I realize this topic is old, but I've been testing many phone apps and want to recommend some apps. Try checking out "Dice Ex Machina" and "Dice Roller" on the Android platform or "Dice Bag" and "Dice Roller 3D" for iOS.

They offer different dice and throwing styles similar to the game of Hero. You can also search for specific apps depending on the operating system of your device and explore other options to find an app that fits your needs and preferences.

Personally I can't see past Hero System mobile by our very own @sentry0.