Fantasy Art Thread

Enforcer84

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Why thankyou...i knew there were people who look at these, although lately i seem to be the only one that is posting art....i think the artists around here are just working really hard to out do me and that is why they are not posting.

Seriously, Thanx RobCRogers, come back around soon, I should have more up...

WalT

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

You would be correct sir, although not shotgun shells, that is indeed a bullet bandolier. This picture was originally drawn for some one who had created a campaign that had at one time had guns (as well as minor technology) and after a lot of history and some twists and turns, the technology of the world droped dramatically. In the game world only certain people and places had this remnant technology. One group of knighthood carried around what to us would look like wild west pistols. The thing that balances everything out is the rarity of said knights and the extreme rarity of their weapons ( firarms ).

Still...It's all good....

WalT