These Boots Were Made For Stomping (5th Ed)

4 minutes ago, Grailknight said:

Nothing, they are boots bought as an HA. What else can they be used for?

Roundhouse kick, Side Kick, Hook Kick and Axe Kick. Kicking in Doors.

Back on Stomping usually means the Target is Prone which I’m itself is a Big advantage BUT you have to be next to the Target to do so. So -1. I did just remember that somewhere I read the suggestion for anything limited to One Maneuver is a -1. 

16 minutes ago, Ninja-Bear said:

Roundhouse kick, Side Kick, Hook Kick and Axe Kick. Kicking in Doors.

Back on Stomping usually means the Target is Prone which I’m itself is a Big advantage BUT you have to be next to the Target to do so. So -1. I did just remember that somewhere I read the suggestion for anything limited to One Maneuver is a -1. 

All of those are just variations of a kick using an HA and a stomp would be included with them. There is no mechanical difference present unless you are talking about specific MA moves, so I have to classify it as a descriptive SFX.  If it were any power but an HA, i could see some small limitation but an HA can only be used in combination with an attack action anyway. 

Crushing Boots

+10 STR; OIF (1/2), Only for "Stomping/Crushing" (-1)  Real Cost:4 

A variation on "Boots of Strength". Boots can be used to crush things underfoot. Not only people and enemies, but also logs, rocks, the floor, etc... 

58 minutes ago, Grailknight said:

There is no mechanical difference present unless you are talking about specific MA moves, ..... 

Hence why I said usually. Btw it doesn’t have to be a specific maneuver. What I was looking at is Condition of Target.  Your right though that if the OP just wants HA for the feet, IOW all Kicks, yeah then no other limitation is needed. (I was trying to be funny and a wise arse when I mentioned those kicks.)

5 hours ago, Marcus Impudite said:

HA +2d6, OIF (boots; -1/2), Only For Stomping (-?)

In your opinion, what would be a fair value for the "Only For Stomping" Limitation?

You need to define "Stomping" first.  Right now you have SFX and need to turn that into mechanics. 

Does it require the target be prone, or can you stomp on somebody's toes while they're standing? 

Does it require you to stay standing on the target (a "foot based grab") or can you Stomp-By? 

What about targets smaller or larger than you, does that change anything? 

So on and so forth.