"We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

L. Marcus

Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

Originally posted by zornwil

Yeah, my Lizard King villain NPC is a more serious character than I've "played" my avatar online. Solomon, if you're interested, I could submit the write-up but I'm not sure it's exactly what you're thinking about, dunno for sure.

Whoops, I shouldn't actually post it as my players would see it. Sorry Solomon. Lizard King in my game will probably grow to be an ongoing character so I need to keep his writeup "hidden" for now.

Actually, it was Marcus that started the thread. So, we're both Europeans and we both live in a roughly boot-shaped peninsula... that aside, we're different individuals, you know. ;)

Anyway, I woudn't mind seeing your Lizard King's writeup. You can MP it, if you don't mind. I won't forward it to Lemming, honest! :)

Re: Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

Originally posted by Solomon

Actually, it was Marcus that started the thread. So, we're both Europeans and we both live in a roughly boot-shaped peninsula... that aside, we're different individuals, you know. ;)

Anyway, I woudn't mind seeing your Lizard King's writeup. You can MP it, if you don't mind. I won't forward it to Lemming, honest! :)

Huh, that's weird, not sure what caused that confusion on my part, sorry! I can send it to you, I need to look at it and probably add a note or two since it's a "GM" version and scant on details.

Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

As a side note, Dr Divago... have you ever noticed how most Ratman enemies would be perfectly appropriate for a Champions (or even Dark Champions) campaign? :)

This is 'cause Leo's influence from Marvel (from Kirby in particular)

Originally posted by Dr Divago

This is 'cause Leo's influence from Marvel (from Kirby in particular)

Yep. I remember he even featured Kirby himself in a Ratman story. That was awesome! Marvel USA should definitely translate Ratman in English.

P.S.: I apologize for the off-topic posts, but I'm trying to prod Dr. Divago into posting a write-up for Ratman. ;)

Edit: Corrected: Divago, not Zivago. Doh! :o

Boot-shaped and boot-shaped . . . Take an euro coin, with all the EU countries on the flipside. Look at Sweden and Finnland. Tell me what you see (but not out loud, please). :o

Sometimes I wish that Norway would join . . .

I´ll second that! It´d be an interresting read. :)

It just struck me that I don´t have a write-up for my own avatar! Hmmm . . .

Re: Re: Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

P.S.: I apologize for the off-topic posts, but I'm trying to prod Dr. Zivago into posting a write-up for Ratman. ;)

D'OH!

it's Divago, not Zivago :)

Yep, i think making a write-up for Ratman is time-expensive and i've no much time...

Originally posted by L. Marcus

On Lizard King

I´ll second that! It´d be an interresting read. :)

Well, let's see from player perspective.

Pretty quick, (~30 dex, 6 speed)

HKA

Fairly resilient. Mushy brain.

Hmm, come to think of it, I'm not sure if Spectrum has checked out his brain.

Re: Re: Re: Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

Originally posted by lemming

Mushy brain.

Hmm, come to think of it, I'm not sure if Spectrum has checked out his brain.

Spectrum didn't, but he was pretty easily manipulated anyway.

Of course Laughton's opinion of just about everyone is that they have mushy brains, but in LK's case it might be apropriate.

I've managed to dig out the character sheet for Chromatic Dragon. He was my character in Sam Bell's Protector's campaign which we played more frequently than twice a week for over a decade. The campaign started at high power levels (15-18d at the beginning) and went up from there as we gained experience. The last game session we ran, (which was about 13 years ago now) the big bad was MagicVax, who had as just one of a laundry list of powers was a VPP with around 500 points in the pool.

Some interesting stats on CD: experience earned: 853,

career body taken: 413

number of different skill levels: 33 (12 are Overall levels)

number of science skills: 28

number of professional skills: 8

Bear in mind Chromatic was Champs III, and only played three or four games in 4th edition.

This is StrongBad, from the Homestar Runner site (http://www.homestarrunner.net - it's DOT COM!)

;)

I've occasionally thought about doing writeups on the various characters in that site, and I know both Homestar and StrongBad would have either limited Telekinesis or a Distinctive Feature- "can manipulate objects despite not having any fingers."

JG

Boot-shaped and boot-shaped . . . Take an euro coin, with all the EU countries on the flipside. Look at Sweden and Finnland. Tell me what you see (but not out loud, please). :o

Sometimes I wish that Norway would join . . .

Ugh! :eek: That's ugly! Scandinavia without Norway looks, urm, wrong, I know what you mean. :o

Re: Re: Re: Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

Ugh! :eek: That's ugly! Scandinavia without Norway looks, urm, wrong, I know what you mean. :o

I think the engraver had some kind of Issue . . .

If he did it knowingly, it's a pretty good (if rather tasteless and immature) joke. :) If he did it unwittingly, he should see someone about it. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

I think the engraver had some kind of Issue . . .

If he did it knowingly, it's a pretty good (if rather tasteless and immature) joke. :) If he did it unwittingly, he should see someone about it. :rolleyes:

Well, if your name was Slartibartfast, you'd have a strange sense of humor too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "We´ve seen their faces, but who are they?!"

Originally posted by Fuzzy Gnome

Well, if your name was Slartibartfast, you'd have a strange sense of humor too.

Oooo, that'd explain why Ben Seeman hasn't shut the NGD Forum down yet! :D

But, really, I don't think Slarty had anything to do with the rest of Scandinavia. They let a fifteen year old intern do that bit, as evident on the euro coins. Sweden and Finnland looks kinda like a . . . Er . . . A certain part of a fellas anatomy . . .