What Would Your Character Do #40?

Argus

What Would Your Character Do #40?

I’ve wanted to do one of these for a long time and my players just finished this little scenario so here it goes.

For weeks now beautiful women have been disappearing from around the city. All of them are semi-famous models or actresses. They were all competing to be spoke-persons for this years “Bambi-Doll†(Think Barbie with a different doll each year.) All other Bambi-Doll spoke-persons have gone on to great carriers as Models or Actresses.

The press blamed a recently released super-villain with teleportation powers of abducting the women.

But after a lot of work on your hero’s part the true villain has been caught and stands before you in her secret lair. Also know has her bedroom. For she is a four year old girl who has the ability to turn beautiful women into little 12†plastic Bambi Dolls.

Her room is full of hundreds of these dolls, each and every one of them different.

What would your Hero do?

(Disclaimer: I came up with the idea eight years ago and had to wait until now to run it for a group of players. So don’t tell me that I stole it from a Twilight Zone episode.)

twisted

That's just twisted. The parents are obviously involved..........she's FOUR years old. Immediately arrest the parents and charge them with the murders of everyone of the models/actresses who were changed. Remove the girl, gently, from the situation and place her in a foster home and intensive therapy. If there's any way to revert the change, obviously, return the dolls back to people. If that can happen, hold the parents without bond, until every criminal charge that MIGHT apply can be leveled against them. Also, any money, assets that the family garnered from this twisted crime should be frozen. Possibly placed in trust for the poor abused girl. For the more amorous heroes, as the models are reverted to normal, make sure they know who arranged their freedom.

Scales: Immediatly throw everything into power defense with hardening. It sucks being a 8" plastic doll.

I think after some talking and such, we'll make sure to explain that making dolls that way is just wrong. We'll buy her plenty of dolls to basically bribe her, and keep a watch on her.

We'll then get her collection and I'm sure figure out some way to turn them back to normal. Hey, maybe the kid can do so.

She'll be watched.

And the parents got some 'plaining to do.

Spectrum: Hmm, she might be one of those dolls. HELP!!!

Calico: Damn. Another young girl being steered down the path of "gender" roles. Get her interested in GI Joe.

addon: Hey, now I know what's happened to Aqua. heh.

That is one of those scenarios that is so twisted it would send my character over the deep end. If that happens expect the creepy girl and her parents to die. Being turned into a doll has to be some kind of punishment in hell. But assuming my character maintains his sanity he would try to find a way to reverse the process (probably by asking the kid) if not, that is it the kid is going down. If so that kid will be watched and anything out of the ordinary in the future will probably end her days of freedom for good. Right or wrong.

Ombra: Track the girl's parents, then give them a lesson for raising such a spoiled brat. Collect the dolls and drop them at K.N.I.G.H.T. labs, asking them to find a cure.

Tempest: Leave the girl to the authorities. Frantically search for a cure for them poor supermodels. Collect the dolls, all of them, hoping they'll spontaneously turn back to human someday - portable insta harem!

Originally posted by lemming

addon: Hey, now I know what's happened to Aqua. heh.

Actually, Lene Nystrøm Rasted went solo.

Guest WhammeWhamme

Wraith: While a ghost possessing a 4 year old girl normally is something you only see in a horror movie... this scenario is ALREADY horror movie material, so Wraith would have the girl possessed to try and reverse the transformation. He'd probably also get a ghost to check in on the parents too.

Flippant: Try and reason with the girl. If that fails, try and locate a mage or something to fix things...

Oh, and beat the tar out of the psycho parents.

Oh and thanks for getting that whole Aqua-Barbie song in my head. Speaking of horror. You realize if I cant get out of my head in the next 2 hours I will become insane. OK, actually even more so than now after all how do you think I started to become insane in the 1st place.:D

Originally posted by Badger

Oh and thanks for getting that whole Aqua-Barbie song in my head. Speaking of horror. You realize if I cant get out of my head in the next 2 hours I will become insane. OK, actually even more so than now after all how do you think I started to become insane in the 1st place.:D

I blame Shelley and Solomon.

or

We like to share. :D

Husky suffering from the conflict of not being able to pummel the villain will try to take the current dolls and flee the scene to let Kenneth return the girls to normal. After turning back into Kenneth, Kenneth will find a way to reverse the process then he's going to call a meeting with other Supers as Husky. Husky will strongly encourage a solution which includes training the girl to use her powers for good.

(Disclaimer: I came up with the idea eight years ago and had to wait until now to run it for a group of players. So don’t tell me that I stole it from a Twilight Zone episode.)

OOC: You stold it from a Twilight Zone episode! :)

Mister Fabulous (NPC Hero): The horror! Pulls the little girl over his knee, and spanks her. Then asks if she is sorry for what she did. If she says she is, all is forgiven. The Fabulous One will then apply his supergenius to the problem of restoring the models to their original state. He hopes they will be grateful for rescuing them. If she says she is not sorry the Fabmeister will then pull off her belt and really lay into her. If she still says she is not sorry, he will have to pull the battery out of the Fabuvan and go after the electric way. If she still refuses to apologize, and say she is sorry...well then Mister Fabulous will have to take her to his lab, and power up the Cerebral Rearrangement Unit.

Doktor Grondicus (NPC Villain): Will ask the little girl why the Bambi Dolls do not have "Biff Boyfriends". When she says she has never heard of Biff boyfriends, Doktor Grondicus will tell her where she can get some...at Area 51. Once she her collection of 12" GI-Joes, the Good Doktor will look inside the base to see if his spaceship is there.

Cybernaut: Tranq the girl and have my mop-up team put her in the Mobile Containment Pod. After that, take her and her "dollies" to my pals at The Think Tank to see if they can find a way to undo the little moppet's handy work. And if her parents try to get in the way, I'll take them into custody as well, since their half-assed parenting is probably partially to blame for this mess.

Originally posted by Ghost who Walks

OOC: You stold it from a Twilight Zone episode! :)

Must Control Rage.

MUST Control Rage!

MUST CONTROL Rage!!

MUST CONTROL RAGE!!!

MUST BUST SOMEONE'S HEAD!!!!

Enraged 14- less when Campaign Plot shows up on TV.

Recover 8-

Common (Almost Very Common)

30 Points.

A.

We all had much fun. An actual RP scenario that didn't automatically become a battle. I am proud of our group and how we all worked together to to solve the mystery. BTW, for those of you who are hesitant to game with women, get over it. My original plan, while it would probably have worked, wasn't nearly as good as the way an actual mother of two handled the situation. The scene really required a mother's touch.

Metallion may well be a doll and doesn't like children much. She'd send the kid to a (male) psychiatrist and make sure someone put her on drugs (and that she really took them) until a more permanent way of ending her threat comes along.

ShadowCross also has doll potential, but if she thought the kid was about to Transform her she'd knock the kid out resulting in a hospital visit.

Mayday would try to talk her out of this hobby, and see that someone puts mental blocks in so she cant use the power in future.

Adonis would be put in a serious quandary here. Obviously, this young lady would need to be made to understand that what she had been doing was wrong, but children, especially very young children, are well outside of Adonis’ sphere of expertise.

Adonis would strongly oppose the use of any intrusive methodology like mind control or drugs to control the child’s powers. He considers such methods to be human rights violations, and prefers they not be used at all.

Adonis would attempt to convince the girl to reverse the process if she can. If he failed or the girl couldn’t, he would then have to turn the dolls over to scientists hoping that they could effect the change.

As for the parents, Adonis would suggest that they be investigated, but he would not assume that they were aware of exactly what was going on.