Shout it Out, foo'!

GrimJesta

If you wanted a power anyway, you could go with some kind of Aid, area effect, maybe with incantation; Though talking typically takes no time in the system, you could simulate spending a while to rally the troops by adding the extra-time limitation. The Aid could be to DEX (for the purpose of CV) or PRE (to make them brave), etc.

Yea I should have been more specific. I wanted it to be supernatural. The guy is a master vampire who's voice gets all freaky and his thralls charge back into battle, suicidally attacking for him. I want them totally fearless, which is why I was wondering if it was Ego Aid or something.

-=Grim=-

This is really more of a "friendly fire" PRE attack or successful use of a PRE-skill (like Oratory).

Or, if you're really feeling frisky, you could build Combat Skill Levels with Usable By Others (simultaneous, at range), give it appropriate limitations (like Gestures, Incantation, Concentration, RSR...) and call it "Team Spirit". There are at least 3 NPC's I can think of off hand in my campaign with this construct or something similar.

Originally posted by GrimJesta

Yea I should have been more specific. I wanted it to be supernatural. The guy is a master vampire who's voice gets all freaky and his thralls charge back into battle, suicidally attacking for him. I want them totally fearless, which is why I was wondering if it was Ego Aid or something.

-=Grim=-

Suicidally attacking for him sounds a lot more like Mind Control to me. Maybe with the single command limitation if that's all you want him to be able to do. Of course, it would take a long time to get that much mind control on a big group, so to simulate the need to make a speech, you might want to construct it with Area Effect, Cumulative, low dice, high max, requires incantations. (He has to make the speech.)

Hrmmm, yea the reason i asked is because I thought I was doing something wrong using MC (which is what I tried to do to begin with) because of the end cost I got. Hheheh. I guess I was right and its just expensive. The combat levels thing I like, even though its not what I was originally intending to have the effect be. Its actually more in keeping with this Vampire than the MC.

Thanks folks. Appreciate it.

-=Grim=-