Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

One more thing (and fulfilling my obligation to keep this thread up before I go offline in the late night/early AM) - I'd be interested if anyone has additional things they think I should do due to an "event" earlier tonight...

my wife got one of those fake e-bay things but this one, I must admit, was dang good. I didn't realize she was actually going to click on it though, and did, and even though it wasn't apparent, upon checking, it was indeed a fake-out, collecting her password. She's already changed the password, and her e-mail password has also been changed. She's also changed most other passwords if they were related to her email address or name or the same user ID as she had on ebay. I've checked all files on the computer from the last few hours, don't seem to see any trojan horses. The virus scan is running again, I ensured the DAT was fully updated.

Any other thoughts? Never happened to me before nor her, and, frankly, I never thought it would. Wasn't really her fault exactly, though, bit of a long story I won't even bother to go into.

Anyway, advice?

It could be the NGD recognition shirt. Maybe we can get Hero Tina to throw it on the Cafe Press site.
That's a great idea! Would be a good Cafe Press thing possibly.
Thanks, I kinda surprised no one has thought of it before though. Still better late than never.

ps: Try it out in the workplace as a catch-phrase if you're game ;):eg:

replies to Zorn

Nothing specific' date=' well, yeah, the Incredibles look great, but is that this summer? Spiderman 2, yes, I'm interested, "excited" probably isn't the word.[/quote'] Yeah, I forgot the Incredibles, thanks for the reminder.
Why would I not believe you? :confused:

Though people seem to enjoy posted characters, it would probably go well in whatever genre forum it fits in.

Some might have difficulty with it, glad you don't :)
I knew you were going to post that! And left you the pleasure... :)
Thanks' date=' mate. :)
I would have last night but the boards crashed.
I've had difficulty logining on all today, finally got on about 8 hours after I first tried (11am CST in Australia). I repeatedly tried again over the course of the next three hours, the only pages that fully loaded correctly being the Index page of the NGD. All others times out or only posted a couple of posts on that page then timed out. Just glad I fianlly got on today (about 5:45 pm CST Australia) after trying with little success inbetween when I first tried and when I actually go on.

For those in the know... :wink-wink:

Nonegalitarian

Omniform

PAID in FULL

Evangelism

EDIT: We have passed the Opposites Game. I've edited this post as I didn't want to take up anymore of the page. I've been greedy enough. I could have had another three posts if I didn't combine them -> see in my post "replies to Zornwil".

Congrats Bazza. You are now one more point more desirable to be repped by. People will start naming their pets Bazza. ;):cheers:
Thanks, next shout's mine :cheers:, also funny you mentioned the "naming their pets Bazza", not sure if you (or zorn) saw this:

2. Your Reputation score. This number is the sum of all the Reputation votes that you have received (both positive and negative) and represents your net worth as a human being. It is all-important. Major life decisions should be based on this score and how it reflects on you as a person. Fear the score....worship the score.

>snip<

What all of this means, of course, is that you should lavish your attention on those shining individuals who will affect your reputation score the most, since your reputation is everything (see 2). Shower them with gifts. Fawn over them. Tell them what wonderful, amazing people they are. Name your first born after them. Do anything and everything that you can to gain their favor (and hence their votes).

So if I name my first born Mark Lemming Zornwil I should get approx 30+ rep points and one screwed up child...neat :eg:

Oh the parties...

being a supervillain was actually worth doing! Unless someone sent Flint in to break things up.

On the other hand, he threw some pretty good parties. You just had to avoid his enemies list.

Thanks' date=' next shout's mine :cheers:, also funny you mentioned the "naming their pets Bazza", not sure if you (or zorn) saw this:[/quote']

Yea, I saw that and sure. Send me a copy of the Birth Certificate, and I'll send you some Rep. :)

I had a answer all lined up to the original and then the boards crashed or something. Sigh. It was a great post.

Thanks, I kinda surprised no one has thought of it before though. Still better late than never.

ps: Try it out in the workplace as a catch-phrase if you're game ;):eg:

Uh...no! Particularly being a manager, I have a feeling someone would "discuss" the issue with me. As it is I feel I tread a line since I've continued to grow my hair out! And Fridays are the day I wear shirts I really like, which are almost always loud.

Too bad "PAID IN FULL" seems to have self destructed do to the influences of the 60's.

Well, you know how campy sequels are, they often kill the franchise. There was a big debate back-stage, I almost didn't sign up for it, but my manager said everyone else would and the pay was good...

Too bad "PAID IN FULL" seems to have self destructed do to the influences of the 60's.

Hey, gewing, my wife was just telling me about the bad weather out there - Spokane area is where you acre, correct? - sounds horrendous! Hope your end of things was okay.