Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Actually, based on his reform of New York's emergency services, his balancing of new yorks books, and his clear and steady leadership during the crisis: yeah, he did an excellent job and proved himself to be a fantastic leader. Suffer my RAGE...

NIC SANDO!!!

oh gnoes! My name, is on the interweb! My identity is now public! I can't go on living!

:: hangs himself ::

Actual due date is July 23. Kara is actually hoping the baby's 8 days late so it will be born on her birthday.

Gah! I can't imagine spending my birthday doing something quite so intensive as child-birth. Now then, if labor were to start the day before and the baby delivered at exactly 12:01am July 23, that would be the best of all worlds :)

Gah! I can't imagine spending my birthday doing something quite so intensive as child-birth. Now then' date=' if labor were to start the day [b']before[/b] and the baby delivered at exactly 12:01am July 23, that would be the best of all worlds :)

She gave birth to the twins on Christmas day. lol

She gave birth to the twins on Christmas day. lol

Oh my... those poor kids. My mom was born Dec 26 and my Dad on Dec 29. No one ever came ot their birthday parties, and they rarely got bithday presents on their actual birthday, and even then it was usually just some Xmas presents that were labeled as birthday presents.

Oh my... those poor kids. My mom was born Dec 26 and my Dad on Dec 29. No one ever came ot their birthday parties' date=' and they rarely got bithday presents on their actual birthday, and even then it was usually just some Xmas presents that were [b']labeled[/b] as birthday presents.

We're very careful about that. Christmas presents in the morning. Birthday is in the afternoon. :) We're thinking about having their birthday party a week early so friends from school can make it.

We're very careful about that. Christmas presents in the morning. Birthday is in the afternoon. :) We're thinking about having their birthday party a week early so friends from school can make it.

Cool. I wish mom and dad could have had you for parents.... though that would make me your grand-child via incestuous siblings.