Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Abigail is 3' date=' Bat-Sheva is 20 months.[/quote']Maybe, Nemesis, the leather wearing minion of Von D-Man can school Bat-Sheva in the deadly arts of batdom. She has the name for it and everything. :)

Did you know - in the kabbalah - there are 13 attributes of mercy commonly attributed to the Almighty' date=' though obviously, they should be infinate...[/quote']No I didn't know that. I only have a very basic knowledge of it. I get the tingling in the back of my mind that it relates to the Tree of Life. I'm guessing (from memory) that Mercy is on if the circles.

And I disagree that it should be infinite. 13 is a good start to master first. And while mastering them I'm sure that the infinite possibilities of mercy (the shades of grey so to speak) blend in to a gradient. Remember that there is only 7 colour of the rainbow (IIRC) and they produce infinite varitey of colours. I'm guessing the same thing with Mercy.

how's that oh Kabbalistic one? be mericful, please

Yes. Yes it does. I think it should be inversely proportional to how many posts you have. Someone's second post may take place a couple minutes later' date=' while those of us who have been here with plenty of time on our hands and typing like mad...[/quote']:whistle:

Whew! Made it to the end (for now)
Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. Guess again Tim. ...