Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Nice to see the family shots D-Man! Did you pick the stern look specially for us?

If he's at all like me then it's probably natural. I get the "geez, you look pissed" comment a lot (or some variation thereof), when deep inside I'm thinkin', "Gee, I really like vanilla".

If he's at all like me then it's probably natural. I get the "geez' date=' you look pissed" comment a lot (or some variation thereof), when deep inside I'm thinkin', "Gee, I really like vanilla".[/quote']

Similarly, I seem to have a look that prompts people to ask "What's wrong?"

The bad thing about that is "Nothing." is not an acceptable answer. Then they either bug you till you're pissed or until you can find something to complain about.

Freakin' people. :mad:

Similarly, I seem to have a look that prompts people to ask "What's wrong?"

The bad thing about that is "Nothing." is not an acceptable answer. Then they either bug you till you're pissed or until you can find something to complain about.

Freakin' people. :mad:

How about: "What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong: people like you keep coming up and asking me what's wrong."

In the deleted scenes he stopped to eat an acorn.

That's what's wrong with the media these days, too much emphasis on timing, so we lose those vital character-developing scenes. I'm surprised you didn't Alan Smythe that production.

You should see the alternate ending. He jumps in the way of a moving car to save a small child.
You mean the one I see on TV isn't the alternate? You know, the one where he causes the car to swerve and crash, and then high-fives his buddy? :D