Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

One can never have enough! :rolleyes:

Wait I'll make one, I have an experiment...

When I search for thread titles including "Moore" I get 11. All of the threads displayed in the results are relevent to Michael Moore. 8 of them have been active in the last two weeks. 7 of them within the last week.

When I search for thread titles including "Moore" I get 11. All of the threads displayed in the results are relevent to Michael Moore. 8 of them have been active in the last two weeks. 7 of them within the last week.

When or if I see the movie, I'll do a new thread for the review. :D

JG

If this is any indication for the rest of the world. Michael has won.

If you like GARLIC...

If you are ever in the Eastern Washington/NOrthern Idaho area, go to the WHITE HOUSE GRILL in Post Falls, ID. This is a Turkish/mediteranean restaraunt that I can usually smell the Garlic from at least half a block away. :) Last time the Hummus was so strong it burned me, I guess I have seriously slacked off on my spice usage.

The Lamb dishes are great, the Mixed Grill with Sea Bass is wonderful, and the appetizers...

"Turkish cigars" Feta cheese wrapped in spinach leaves, then wrapped in Filo dough, then deep fried for just a moment. OH JOY!!

Deep fried Feta... beautiful.

Actually I just had the roasted garlic Athenos hummus, I can't stand my OWN breath after that, so that's an appropriate offer.

And indeed my roar would stun most of you down right now (4d6 NND, unless you have a gas mask or similar).

Attention all Longest Followers:

I have figured out exactly who JoeNomDePlume is on this forum. I have physical evidence that can, beyond a shadow of a doubt reveal the identity of who it is.

Will I reveal this? Maybe. I want to see what JoeNomDePlume has to offer first. :)

little annoying things at work...

People who "schedule events" but don't write down the right list of buildings they want open.

People who have me do what imo should be their job.

I don't think this quite deserves the Cranky thread.

I had in theory about 8 hours sleep. I toss and turn a lot, you would think our $700 pillow top mattress wouldn't cause so many sore spots in my hips and shoulders. :(

I slept for 12 hours last night but it was much needed.

I have to go to the store now. I have to find something to make for dinner. I have lots of stuff to put on and around food, but no actual food. If it was just me I could handle it, but the girlfriend frowns on mac'n'cheese, Rice-a-Roni and stuffing dinners. Apparently she wants something called an entree. Something about carb overload...

Sheesh! Women.

Nice picture. I know a guy who used to have a website devoted to pictures of women who were "wet" as in rain, sprinklers, etc. He would like it.

Not enough people are looking at tis. I caught it before it slipped off the first page.

So here is something to look at...