Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

You're back! :D You all strapped in and ready for a bumpy night? I hope you've had your shots. :yes:

Damn it...I knew I forgot to have the doctor update all my shots...*sighs and slumps to a chair where she'll just have to sit and watch for the night* ;)

Damn it...I knew I forgot to have the doctor update all my shots...*sighs and slumps to a chair where she'll just have to sit and watch for the night* ;)

Don't worry. I always have a back up plan. Just bend over my knee and drop your pants. :yes:

Ok Seanaci' date=' now are you ready to bend over a knee and drop your pants? I'm waiting... :D[/quote']

*shrugs and pushes Doc O gently onto a chair...then bends over...and drops her pants...that she was holding in her hand on the floor...the shorts she changed into when she got hom still buttoned and zipped and grins at Bec*

You didn't specifiy Bec which pants I had to drop...and besides, shorts aren't pants...they're...well...they're shorts. :winkgrin::P

*stands up and then sits down on Docs lap, grinning proudly*

*shrugs and pushes Doc O gently onto a chair...then bends over...and drops her pants...that she was holding in her hand on the floor...the shorts she changed into when she got hom still buttoned and zipped and grins at Bec*

You didn't specifiy Bec which pants I had to drop...and besides, shorts aren't pants...they're...well...they're shorts. :winkgrin::P

:rofl:

I smirked as Seanaci made her smug statement. Yes, I recognised those shorts. The same comfy pair that I took down to the farm not a week before. I smiled an all knowing smirk as I imagined the look on her face as she gives birth to clown faced monstrosities with fluffy coats. Yes, this was going to be an interesting evening. Interesting indeed.

I smirked as Seanaci made her smug statement. Yes' date=' I recognised those shorts. The same comfy pair that I took down to the farm not a week before. I smiled an all knowing smirk as I imagined the look on her face as she gives birth to clown faced monstrosities with fluffy coats. Yes, this was going to be an interesting evening. Interesting indeed.[/i']

Too bad I threw those shorts away and bought a brand new pair just ten minutes ago...:P

OK work-out tonight. 200 Deep Knee Bends, CoC Gripper #1 x 18 in right hand, x14 in left hand, CoC Gripper T x 80 in right hand, x 70 in Left Hand, FC5 back cables x12 and 14. Feeling tired. Diet went OK today.

OK work-out tonight. 200 Deep Knee Bends' date=' CoC Gripper #1 x 18 in right hand, x14 in left hand, CoC Gripper T x 80 in right hand, x 70 in Left Hand, FC5 back cables x12 and 14. Feeling tired. Diet went OK today.[/quote']

I have you covered on the diet, I had your maple bar today! :D

Good continued luck, sounds like a good update.

Guest Skaramine

Hey' date=' btw, to Skaramine, I'm a little pressed for time so not looking for the "Musings about Random Musings Thread", but good luck with the UPS interview![/quote']

Issallcake.

Guest Skaramine

Ah well... once I respond in Aldaria, I'm off to get myself a new mousie. The last one for my laptop kicked over. I'll get a USB mouse.

Ah well... once I respond in Aldaria' date=' I'm off to get myself a new mousie. The last one for my laptop kicked over. I'll get a USB mouse.[/quote']

Don't get a wireless. Sure, they're all cool and shiny, but they go through batteries like my gerbils go through a toilet paper tube.

Which means nothing if you've never watched gerbils chew cardboard.

Like a woodchipper on a sapling? Like I go through an open package of pizelle cookies? Like goes through a Snicker's bar? :think:

Well, you get the idea.