Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I desperately need to get a new laptop battery' date=' but it's so muggy outside I really don't want to leave my air-conditioned office. What to do?[/quote']

Plug it in, and pick up a battery whenever you leave.

I dunno. How desperately do you need it?

In other news' date=' there's more reading material for those following Easthaven. The first 6 entries for that journal my character's been glued to lately are up in the Character Information section. And I left a cliffhanger. ^ v ^[/quote']

I saw these, but I'm not sure I'm going to read them...

I'll have to think on it.

I suppose ya'll will make a big push tonight to hit the 10k benchmark. I'll be at home cleaning my gat and preparing for practice on Saturday. Even addicts take Mother's Day off, you know.

Anyway, I want to make sure you all include me in the self-congratulatory rep sure to come when we hit the mark. Consider yourselves for spreeing tomorrow morning, either way.

Nothing says Friday like a Repping Spree anyways.

I saw these, but I'm not sure I'm going to read them...

I'll have to think on it.

They're not plot relevant, and I tried not to make them too long. They're just a cute side story and something for me to do that doesn't involve inundating the board with posts about my character.

I suppose ya'll will make a big push tonight to hit the 10k benchmark. I'll be at home cleaning my gat and preparing for practice on Saturday. Even addicts take Mother's Day off, you know.

Anyway, I want to make sure you all include me in the self-congratulatory rep sure to come when we hit the mark. Consider yourselves for spreeing tomorrow morning, either way.

Nothing says Friday like a Repping Spree anyways.

You do those on Fridays? Oh, good. That must mean I'll be able to rep you again soon. I keep getting that stupid, stupid message about needing to spread my rep around. >.<

Guest kawaii gin neko

^^

I GOT A KUDOS CALL AT WORK!!!

and, today, i counted 17 sweethearts, 5 babydolls, and 10 darlin's.

^^

oh, the count is when people call me that whilst i'm handling their nextel junk. ^^

and a kudos call is where the person says "is there any way i can let nextel know how helpful you were? like, can i speak with your sup or something?" and i say "sure! lemme get one over here for you!" ^__________________^

*sparkles with the specialness*

ohohoh! AND! the other day, this guy told me that i could totally make a killing answering the phone from home..he said i would make like, three or four times the amount that i make now at work...

yeah, i said "oh, um, well, thank you."

cause i had no idea what he meant...took like, five minutes for me to get it. ~_~

anyway, i GUESS that was a compliment...but then i was like, wait, cause everyone says i sound like a kid, so, which is it? do i sound sexy, or do i sound like i'm 12?

angel said "you sound like a sexy 12 year old." and then laughed...

*shrugs*

*end babbling*

That's very nice KGN! Feels good, eh?

I had the head of "a major dept'" write to my boss and mention I did an "outstanding" job of presenting the kick-off and that my style and experience were perfectly suited to the project, and he thanked my boss for "allowing" me to be on the project. That was really nice.

(PS - this was just yesterday following the Tuesday kick-off, and we worked pretty hard to get this project off the ground, and progress is okay - let's keep our fingers crossed, though, it's only the beginning)

Guest kawaii gin neko

That's very nice KGN! Feels good, eh?

I had the head of "a major dept'" write to my boss and mention I did an "outstanding" job of presenting the kick-off and that my style and experience were perfectly suited to the project, and he thanked my boss for "allowing" me to be on the project. That was really nice.

(PS - this was just yesterday following the Tuesday kick-off, and we worked pretty hard to get this project off the ground, and progress is okay - let's keep our fingers crossed, though, it's only the beginning)

*snuggles*

congrats! we BOTH rock! ^^ *dances*

I had three drunk calls in a row last night. The first one had her account so unbelievably messed up. She couldn't keep track of what came in and what didn't even with me explaining it to her. She commented about she needed a husband just so she could keep her paperwork straight. :rolleyes:

Guest kawaii gin neko

I had three drunk calls in a row last night. The first one had her account so unbelievably messed up. She couldn't keep track of what came in and what didn't even with me explaining it to her. She commented about she needed a husband just so she could keep her paperwork straight. :rolleyes:

ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooh!

sounds like SOMEBODY got propositioned! ^_~ tee...

Gads! Is this really what my posse is like when I'm snuggled in bed? I was expecting parties and orgies! Let's go people, we gots lots of posts to make!

I can't make them all. It might ruin my post to rep ratio! We can't have that!

It's like active participation in a gun battle ruining my life insurance...

We just can't have these things!!!

Gads! Is this really what my posse is like when I'm snuggled in bed? I was expecting parties and orgies! Let's go people, we gots lots of posts to make!

I can't make them all. It might ruin my post to rep ratio! We can't have that!

It's like active participation in a gun battle ruining my life insurance...

We just can't have these things!!!

Sorry. Ran out of things to say. I'm just post padding now.

I mean more than usual.

Hey Alice' date=' I shouldn't be happy about this fact but First Citizens was robbed. The branch robbed was the one where the f--ked us over back after we first moved down here.[/quote']

O v O

I'm not HAPPY about it, that's for sure . . .

But I'm not surprised it was that branch. I know I was tempted . . .

Anyway. The people there weren't very attentive, and the security was bad. It's also pretty close to the highway, so I'm not surprised.

Bizarre? I donnow. But it pisses me off.

Yeah. Me, too.

Guest Skaramine

Post padding:

I love the new Browning Hi-Powers I've made. I had one old one, and then later made one with duct tape to be a "chrome" .40 version, but that ended up... lord knows what I did to it. But, I made two old school WW2 style Brownings, with the safety on just one side, so I can be like Dwight or Shadow-light, and pull a pair of pulp-era rods, thumb back the hammers and go to town. And my modern-style, with the extra thick magazine pad and the ambi safeties is just as sweet. I might remake my "chrome" with the white tape I bought.

Guest Skaramine

Dammit, I can't rep Kawaii for that cute squirrel/neko pic.

:weep:

Kawaii, you never told me you were that talented.