Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I hope that isn't a die twenty. :winkgrin:

Would I be able to cast that die?

Would it end up in a match box?

Or would I win some hot wheels?

Just set up a new web counter on my site at http://bobtokyo.robertdorf.com

It looks all sad and lonely.

Please make my site happy, by visiting, being underwhelmed, getting really depressed, going to a bar, downing drink after drink, getting into an old fashioned bar-room brawl, accidently helping out a stunt man who hapenned to be too drunk to realize that you started this mess, becoming his best bud, getting introduced to his stunt man pals, ending up taking a job as a movie extra for a lark, being discovered by a major director, staring in the Summer Blockbuster of the Decade, becoming incredibly wealthy, and having wild sex with the partner or partners of your choice.

Remember, http://bobtokyo.robertdorf.com = Fame, Wealth, and Really Hot Sex.

Or not.

Guest Skaramine

all of the above?

I apologize, Mister Brewster, but that would still involve a monetary gain. Your millions will be forfeit.

Okay; I did my part! It said "00001" after I visited, so was I the first?

(Sorry I didn't have the time or inclination to read anything just now, OddHat, but it's 2:45 a.m. my time, I'm dog tired, and I have to be up relatively early tomorrow. Feel free to remind me later to visit again and actually look at stuff!)

(Sorry I didn't have the time or inclination to read anything just now' date=' OddHat, but it's 2:45 a.m. my time, I'm dog tired, and I have to be up relatively early tomorrow.)[/quote']

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering why, with the above-quoted circumstances, I'm spending a little time here instead of just collapsing into bed...

...then you're obviously not a "regular", now are you?!? :D

Okay; I did my part! It said "00001" after I visited, so was I the first?

(Sorry I didn't have the time or inclination to read anything just now, OddHat, but it's 2:45 a.m. my time, I'm dog tired, and I have to be up relatively early tomorrow. Feel free to remind me later to visit again and actually look at stuff!)

At least the first sine I put up the counter, anyway. :)

Every site has to start somewhere.

Please make my site happy, by visiting, being underwhelmed, getting really depressed, going to a bar, downing drink after drink, getting into an old fashioned bar-room brawl, accidently helping out a stunt man who hapenned to be too drunk to realize that you started this mess, becoming his best bud, getting introduced to his stunt man pals, ending up taking a job as a movie extra for a lark, being discovered by a major director, staring in the Summer Blockbuster of the Decade, becoming incredibly wealthy, and having wild sex with the partner or partners of your choice.

Remember, http://bobtokyo.robertdorf.com = Fame, Wealth, and Really Hot Sex.

Or not.

I did my part!

Added it to my sig, not sure how much that will help as I haven't been posting so much. I thought I'd be doing more but I'm very busy writing Cyber Ninja Pirates in Space and work is going to be extremely hectic for a while, so I'm not sure when I'll really be catching up here. Though today is a relaxation day for me and I do intend to catch up on Hero Discussion threads going back to February.

I did my part!

Added it to my sig, not sure how much that will help as I haven't been posting so much. I thought I'd be doing more but I'm very busy writing Cyber Ninja Pirates in Space and work is going to be extremely hectic for a while, so I'm not sure when I'll really be catching up here. Though today is a relaxation day for me and I do intend to catch up on Hero Discussion threads going back to February.

Many thanks, Zornwil-Sama.

I hope you'll let me see Cyber-Ninja Pirates in Space when its done. Sounds like all it needs is psionics and giant-monster-cowboys to be the perfect campaign setting. :)

Many thanks, Zornwil-Sama.

I hope you'll let me see Cyber-Ninja Pirates in Space when its done. Sounds like all it needs is psionics and giant-monster-cowboys to be the perfect campaign setting. :)

I think psionics and giant-monster-cowboys will be in subsequent releases! :)

PS - yes, I'll definitely send it your way.

Guest Skaramine

I think psionics and giant-monster-cowboys will be in subsequent releases! :)

PS - yes, I'll definitely send it your way.

Okay... I WANNA SEE THIS!

Thanks, I will send out at some point. I have to make some contact with HERO Games because of the overlap but the necessity, as it's a partial overlap, to get permission regarding the discussion of some mechanics. It's turning out to be a little tricky in terms of intellectual property and I have to be pretty careful about it.

Guest Skaramine

If we're not careful? Someplace very' date=' very warm and I'm making sure that I'm holding the handbasket. :eg:[/quote']

Where are we going, and why do you have me in a handbasket? :confused: