Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

The four folded-ears ones seem to push a lot of people's cute buttons. The two others have strong personalities and should endear themselves to folks quickly. Even though black kittens tend to take longer to be adopted than the fancier colors, these guys should go quick.

My old cat is very territorial -- it took a lot of work to get him to accept sharing my place with the young cat I rescued (abandoned by a neighbor who moved). He still doesn't like her and avoids her where possible. But he growls & hisses at her often and they still get into fights from time to time.

Is there such a thing as (low dose) kitty valium I can give him to calm him down so maybe he can learn to be more social?

My old cat is very territorial -- it took a lot of work to get him to accept sharing my place with the young cat I rescued (abandoned by a neighbor who moved). He still doesn't like her and avoids her where possible. But he growls & hisses at her often and they still get into fights from time to time.

Is there such a thing as (low dose) kitty valium I can give him to calm him down so maybe he can learn to be more social?

There are some floral essences that can help or Feliway.