The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

There is one guy I know from online who IMs me about his latest adventures with hot sauce. He and his buddies once had a bet going to see who could take the most. They were drinking, right from the bottle, a vicious sauce called (appropriately enough) Vicious Viper. They both kept drinking shots until thier faces went numb.

What lesson did they learn?

As bad as hot sauce sauce is going down, its even worse 16 hours later on the way out... :eg:

Guest Skaramine

I'm tired. I'm cranky. And I have a green Beretta named Petra and a green Colt named Zippy. And I haven't seen my bloody camera flash-card since... Thursday.

I wonder where my sanity danced off to.

Guest Skaramine

I dunno... aren't South American drug lords famous for their all-white suits and hats?

Just for that, I'm going to have my main villain for the Leskow and Walker adventure series, Nacht, the nigh-immortal Nazi supersoldier, wear all white.

Guest Skaramine

I'm having fun, because my editor in chief doesn't like recurring villains, even though I handed him the evil Justice League of America to him on a silver platter - Dark (Batman), Adonis (Superman), Harpy (Hawkwoman), Skyline (Spider-Man), Mojo (Doctor Strange), Fixx (Iron Man), and D. D. Thunder (Jenny Sparks) (with her brother Dexter Devereaux).

(Yes, DeeDee and Dexter... the writer who invented Dexter Devereaux heard me make that joke, and couldn't WAIT to have me tie in the Ring with Dexter.)

But... alas... the editor in chief is a dumb ass bastard.

So, I get to take the characters back myself, make them Angel/Buffy/6 Million Dollar Man/X-Files level supervillains, and pit some I, Spy/Man From Uncle level superheroes against them.

Guest Skaramine

Another nice thing about wearing white is that I blend into the snow-covered terrain' date=' so that my quarry will never know what hit him. Muahahahaaa![/quote']

Or... as I once had Dick Grayson tell Peter Parker in a never completed crossover...

Spidey: So... why does Batman make you wear that neon outfit while he gets to be all dark night camouflaged?

Robin: He makes me? Heh... listen, if Bruce wants to be a wimp and use dark colors for a stealth crutch...

Spidey: Has anyone ever called you a Gumby twist boy?

Robin: No, not today yet...