Champions miniatures

Lupus

Re: Champions miniatures

Sorry about the blurriness of the first set. I'm still figuring out how to use the macro setting on my digital camera. Here are some of the 4th Edition villians (Mechanon' date=' Ogre, Armadillo & Pulsar). I will post more photos, including better copies of the first sets, when I get my camera recharged.[/quote']

Nice paint jobs, but you really need to resize your picture (smaller). I recommend a height no more than 400 pixels.

Mags

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the blurriness of the first set. I'm still figuring out how to use the macro setting on my digital camera. Here are some of the 4th Edition villians (Mechanon' date=' Ogre, Armadillo & Pulsar). I will post more photos, including better copies of the first sets, when I get my camera recharged.[/quote']Those are great! (And isn't that sweet? Mechanon and Ogre are holding hands ;))

I miss three days and it's like I've been gone all summer. What a truckload of stuff, Bill a gorgeous piece, that face... it is a show piece.

Blue,

Perdition rocks, don't analyse that statement too much.

Mags, man you have loads of figures, the earlier ones aren't showing up on my browser, are you pulling them a day or two after you post? Great work I love seeing them.

Tim and Bluejacket, there are some great figs there, got more?

Thanks Blue!

They are all modified figures. I either couldn't find or didn't like the "official" Champions figures.

Here are a few more. One is an all-girl team that my wife painted. They don't all have names, but she had fun doing them. One is X-Men conversions, and one is assorted Marvel characters, and Superman.

Sweet Mags, I do believe that's the best mini I've seen you do. The water on the base is beautiful just in of it's self.

Here is a link to a site Doug Shuler and his gamer mates keep. It has a full set of figures from "the Zodiac Conspiracy", which Doug S wrote and illustrated, that are worth checking out.

Sweet Mags, I do believe that's the best mini I've seen you do. The water on the base is beautiful just in of it's self.

Here is a link to a site Doug Shuler and his gamer mates keep. It has a full set of figures from "the Zodiac Conspiracy", which Doug S wrote and illustrated, that are worth checking out.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Link? Not seeing a link...

Mags

Introducing: Howler!

She's a MarvelClix Scarlet Witch with the crown-thingy on her head shaved off with an X-acto knife, then some putty hair built up around the area to disguise the cut. The amulet on her chest is just a small ball of putty on top of a slightly larger ball of putty.

Hope you like! I'm just beginning to work on Cheshire Cat... :winkgrin:

Bill.

Another great fig Bill' date=' I thought the face was particularly well done. Do you have a web page with a gallery of your mods? I think they deserve a permanent display.[/quote']

Thanks, RM. Looking at the picture, I actually don't like the face that much. It's too... mannish? Angular? Old-looking? Not sure... I think it has something to do with the mod, when I carved her "crown" off. I guess I got spoiled working on that beautiful Werner Klocke witch figure and her incredible face. :love:

I don't have a web page, I'm afraid. I own a name, but just don't have the time to hunt down a service provider that I can set the thing up on. Nor the hankering to learn whatever code I might need to maintain my own domain. Any recommendations would be appreciated! :)

Bill.

The final member of GRAB: Cheshire Cat!

Secret recipe: Jade Tiger from Reaper, with a DCClix Kobra Fanatic head. The ears are just teensy pieces of paper cut in a "cat ear" shape. The sash (or whatever those things on the back of his head are called) are dental floss.

Bill.

(Also see the thread on the Fantasy Board called "FH campaign" for another pic)... :)

The final member of GRAB: Cheshire Cat!

And here is Tiger-Eye. Created in a test tube in a secret lab just outside of Hong Kong, Sandra Li, aka Tiger-Eye is really the genetically spliced and manipulated offspring between Cheshire Cat of GRAB and Mentalla of Eurostar.

attachment.php?attachmentid=11653

attachment.php?attachmentid=11654

This figure is mostly done. I still need to paint on the gold boots and gloves, but her face and hair are finished.

Mags