Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Realizing that everyone has a different approach on this matter .... I have to say this sounds like a horrible idea and fits into the "playing games" aspect of relationships that I 1) hate 2) don't buy into and 3) tell everyone avoid.

My advice: Fish or Cut Bait. But don't stay on the shore.

I'd have to agree with that one. Playing head games is a crappy thing to do to someone. If nothing else, if you do end up hooking up, you get to either tell her "Oh, remember when I disappeared for three days and then told you I was gone for X reason when you were worried? I lied. I was actually just messing with you to see if you liked me or not. I was interested enough to mess with your head and then lie to you about it, but not so interested that I was willing to actually ask you out." Or you get to deal with the possibility that she'll find out without you telling her, and whatever the fallout from that might be.

Quoted by Enforcer84: "I'm sick. So now I won't be going to see BOC, which is almost just as well because no one could go with me.

I just wish the vomiting would stop."

I just saw this, Chad, and I feel terrible for you.:cry:

I saw them in July and they old geezers still have it. Next time they tour, Dr. Anomaly, Bonedaddy and I (those are the other poster I recall being BOC fans, off the top of my hat) will just have to go with you.

BTW, do take care of yourself.

Quoted by Enforcer84: "I'm sick. So now I won't be going to see BOC, which is almost just as well because no one could go with me.

I saw them in July and they old geezers still have it. Next time they tour, Dr. Anomaly, Bonedaddy and I (those are the other poster I recall being BOC fans, off the top of my hat) will just have to go with you.

Count me in. Rock 'N' Roll to save your soul

Count me in. Rock 'N' Roll to save your soul

Thanks guys, I'll take you all up on that!

Feeling better today, it's what 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep will do for me.

But I am at work now. It will be a longish day and then! I pack for GenGon!