Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Most days when I log on to the board I place a new Answer on the Answer and Question thread.

And then (flares nostrils), someone has the cheek to reply to it, thus depriving me of stumping the board with my intellectual might !

The nerve of some people. You'd think it was a game or something.

So there.

EDIT: And now Enforcer84 is at it ! I would get him back if I had the faintest idea what he was talking about in the A+Q.

I bow to your intellectual might... but only because you aren't a Canadian.

:doi:

I bow to your intellectual might... but only because you aren't a Canadian. :doi:

Careful. Soulcatcher is liable to post a whole raft of stats and be condescending to you if you are not careful.

Are there Canadian Tribbles? They would be Coma Tribbles then?

Same applies. It would not surprise me to see Soulcatcher post stats showing how inferior American Tribbles were to Canadian Tribbles. Which Chuckg would then contradict with a ream of documentation from a reliabe (to him) source, and they'd get into another sordid little squabble.

I think the Mightybec suggestion of having them settle their differences by wrestling naked in mud might be the only sane suggestion.

Careful. Soulcatcher is liable to post a whole raft of stats and be condescending to you if you are not careful.

And this is new how? :)

Besides, I was joking. I mean, clearly I can't say that for every Canadian. I mean, Alex Trebec just taunts us with his all knowing smugness... damn his eyes!

I'm better now... really.

I understand the wild Yukon Tribble is especially fierce.

Ssshhhh ! Not so loud !

We don't talk about the WYT not since they came back from that Iron Man weekend trying to get in touch with their feminine sides. The Rhode Island Tribbles mocked them for wearing make up and Well let's just say there was a 'bit of a disagreement' and leave it at that.

Most days when I log on to the board I place a new Answer on the Answer and Question thread.

And then (flares nostrils), someone has the cheek to reply to it, thus depriving me of stumping the board with my intellectual might !

The nerve of some people. You'd think it was a game or something.

So there.

EDIT: And now Enforcer84 is at it ! I would get him back if I had the faintest idea what he was talking about in the A+Q.

Hmmm, thanks for reminding me, it's been awhile since I posted to the A+Q thread.

Although now I'm feeling a bit guilty about my answer being so... esoteric. I wouldn't be surprised if nobody knows what one of the words means.

And now I see that Kirby has posted an answer to the same question I answered. I hate when I see that happen (regardless of whose posts are involved).

Ssshhhh ! Not so loud !

We don't talk about the WYT not since they came back from that Iron Man weekend trying to get in touch with their feminine sides. The Rhode Island Tribbles mocked them for wearing make up and Well let's just say there was a 'bit of a disagreement' and leave it at that.

Oh dear! :shock:

Oh dear! :shock:

It could be worse. At least you don't know about the German Tribbles and what has become known in closed circles as the 'Japan Incident'. A number of us think they got off lightly with Probation but it is for 25 years.

And the Chinese Tribbles are still living down the humiliation of what happened in South America.

But no-one is talking to the Hungarian Tribbles. Some things just cannot be forgiven.

There were a large number of "Smokey Blue Back Tribbles" in Eastern Tennessee, but then the creatures began getting into stills.

I'm afraid they're all but extinct now. Moonshiners still sing the praises of the great Tribble hunt.

;)

Well that's the trouble with tribbles. They tend to be pack oriented. And they loves the sause

There were a large number of "Smokey Blue Back Tribbles" in Eastern Tennessee, but then the creatures began getting into stills.

I'm afraid they're all but extinct now. Moonshiners still sing the praises of the great Tribble hunt. ;)

Yes the fondess of a Tribble for alcohol is well documented.

And stories of the hunt have circulated as far as Newport Pagnal (a service station in England). Some of the extended family want revenge. A new J-Lo CD. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Well that's the trouble with tribbles. They tend to be pack oriented. And they loves the sause

A trail of corn whisky will lead them right to a pack of dynomite... then bring down the plunger and BOOM!

Clears em up fast...

though in the last twenty years that's been outlawed in more than one county, and true Tribble Hunters scoff at the method.

A trail of corn whisky will lead them right to a pack of dynomite... then bring down the plunger and BOOM!

Clears em up fast...

though in the last twenty years that's been outlawed in more than one county, and true Tribble Hunters scoff at the method.

Trouble is more than one Tribble got away from that. Prohibition has a lot to answer for in what it did to the American Tribble.

Now the French Tribbles have their own winearies. And the Russian Tribbles their own distilleries. The Dutch Tribbles have their own breweries including the ones they annexed off the Germans. So the European Tribble is in a rude if somewhat drunken state of health. And being drunk keeps the population down which is why it is sanctioned.

Last Tribble Hunter who came over from America fell prey to those most vicious and nasty of Tribbles. The most devious, demented and sinister of all Tribble kind. I am of course talking about the Luxembourg Tribble. No one upsets one of that species and lives to tell the tale.

Last Tribble Hunter who came over from America fell prey to those most vicious and nasty of Tribbles. The most devious, demented and sinister of all Tribble kind. I am of course talking about the Luxembourg Tribble. No one upsets one of that species and lives to tell the tale.

I was wondering about that, Hollywood was thinking of making a movie about that, but I found some of the 'facts' a little questionable. I hear they plan to have the parts played by, of all things, Long Haired California Tribbles! I just can't see it myself.

It could be worse. At least you don't know about the German Tribbles and what has become known in closed circles as the 'Japan Incident'. A number of us think they got off lightly with Probation but it is for 25 years.

And the Chinese Tribbles are still living down the humiliation of what happened in South America.

But no-one is talking to the Hungarian Tribbles. Some things just cannot be forgiven.

And remember Aussie Tribbles rule them all.

:D

He's good' date=' but a bit...large for the part. *Sigh* if only Trib Lee were still alive...[/quote']

I hear he still IS alive, and currently touring the world in disuise with his good buddy Trebvis.

Who can forget Trebvis' immortal purrings...

"Love me tender, love me true... feed me some, I'll split in two.."

"You ain't nuthin but a Klingon! Fightin all the time! You ain't never picked a daisy and you ain't no friend of mine... uh huh!"

"Everybody except for Spock, was dancing to the Enterprise Rock!"

Guest Skaramine

He's good' date=' but a bit...large for the part. *Sigh* if only Trib Lee were still alive...[/quote']

Trib Lee, or his son Tribdon Lee.

Though Trinnon Lee, his daughter, she's a cutiepie!

attachment.php?attachmentid=9145