Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

I am amazed that this whole thing took place on the Champions board and not NGD. I agree that ChuckG was looking for trouble and found it. I also agree that I have seen other posters do the same thing with the only result being the thread being shut down. If the only criteria for banning is not being nice' date=' then it is going to get roomy here after a while.[/quote']

It's like the other boards were jealous of our 'Bad Boy' Status...:D

I am amazed that this whole thing took place on the Champions board and not NGD. I agree that ChuckG was looking for trouble and found it. I also agree that I have seen other posters do the same thing with the only result being the thread being shut down. If the only criteria for banning is not being nice' date=' then it is going to get roomy here after a while.[/quote']

I think Ben said it best. Chuckg's problem was that he didn't care about being nice. Many of us try and fail. There is a huge difference between the two.

I think Ben said it best. Chuckg's problem was that he didn't care about being nice. Many of us try and fail. There is a huge difference between the two.

Agreed. We all blow our cool and hopefully return wiser. I hope ChuckG does the same. He deserves the same chance as anyone else.

I was just asked to be my friends best man do you have any tips?

I all ready know the one about not gettin gdrunk and throwing up on the maid of honour.

But you do need to get drunk enough that when you toast the bride and groom you tell the most embarrasing story you know about them. Perferebly the one about him disappearing with a stripper at his bachelor party.

Guest Skaramine

For a moment I thought you were replying to this post in the Comic Flamewar thread thingy...

I ones had this great drawing of Cerebus walking away from Lobo, on the ground, with Wolverine stuff half down Lobo's gob, still kicking, eyes bulging.

"Bloody idiots arguing about who's the best at what they do. They bumped into Cerebus and made me spill my ale."

Guest Worldmaker

Not at all. :) Just pop the tentacles in and your golden. :D Might have to sacrifice the Earth to do it, though.

Ummmm, on second thought, let's not go there! :eek:

Except the Earth is part of the point.

Guest Worldmaker

If the only criteria for banning is not being nice' date=' then it is going to get roomy here after a while.[/quote']

It wasn't just not being nice. Everyone blows their tops every once in a while. It was his rather defiant statement ("I don't have to be nice to you.") that got him in trouble.

Okay, you got me. I don't know what it is for sure, either. But it's often depicted or spoken of as an apple, which bugs me. Because the ONLY fruit mentioned in Genesis is the fig; they covered themselves with fig leaves.

It's the Johnny Appleseed propaganda, I tell you!

I'll give you the apple part. Though I thought more than just figs were mentioned. I htought Pears were too.

Guest Skaramine

All I can think of when I see that image is "Mrphhhhummm muhhh mhhhhhh." Translation: Get this out of my mouth' date=' I can't breathe.[/quote']

Really? I think... mmm... juicy. 70% water.

Or... he's got the whoooole world, in his mouth.