Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

"The Libertarian Party is primarily about anarchy' date=' guns, drugs, the militia movement, an ear bleeding hate of liberals and at its very core, a personal and political selfishness transcending anything witnessed on this Earth since Urg, in cave #25, holding the rest of his tribe at bay with a pointy stick, ate an entire Mammoth all by himself.' -- Jack Rite[/quote']

So?

jg

“The terrorists have us at an advantage with their endless supply of people who will sacrifice themselves for the cause while we have trouble sacrificing two cents a head so a poor kid can have a carton of milk and a jelly sandwich at school.†-- Hunter S. Thompson

No wonder people are so comfortable with being lied too... the truth hurts.

Hell, I'M probably taller than Eddie Guerrero.

I know he was never one of the big guys, but it's still odd to see someone shorter than myself as a pro wrestler. I'm only 5-10 or 5-11, depending on who is doing the measurement. I had an inch, maybe two on him.

Unfortunately, I've prolly got a hundred pounds on him, too. :rolleyes:

The primary difference between friends and relatives is that you have some say in who your friends are.

True.

I love my folks, but they are both a little nuts. My brother is relatively "normal" but we don't have as much in common as I would like.

My brother in law and Mother in law, also uncle in law, are all well, a little MORE nuts.

My wife takes MOstly after her dad, quiet and mellow. she does tend towards depression, unfortunately, which I think is from her mother.

BUt then since I cannot in any form of honesty consider myself quite "NORMAL"... I shouldn't get too worked up about such things. :eg:

I mean, really, how many people look at the 1330 foot access road into the property they are trying to buy, and look back along the property and think...

"HMMM, I might be able to build a 600 yard Rifle Range." :rolleyes:

12 acres, a house of our own, If only everything goes smoothly.

We are SOOOO tired of living in the HELL HOLE we have been in. It belongs to my mother in law, and realistically it should be condemned. We feel bad enough having PETS in it, couldn't even think about kids. It was cheap, but... I think the lack of mold and mushrooms growing in the outer area/addition will probably improve our health DRAMATICALLY. My poor wife has been in the place for about 10 years. I have only been there 3, and the depression/stress is sometimes almost unbearable.

We have been ACTIVELY looking for a house for over a year. Had to save money first. We make OK money, so where does it all GO??????? :(

Rey Mysterio was in town giving autographs. One of my friends took his son to see him. As obvious on TV, Rey is short, but he said Rey's arms were the size of his leg.

What I find odd is when you see all the big pro-wrestlers beating each other up, and one 'short' guy comes out. Just tiny compared to the other wrestlers and they announce him at 6'4". There are some massive guys in the ring. Makes me respect the cruiser weights even more. Especially when the cruiser weights get in the ring with heavy weights. It was awesome last month when Rey won the Battle Royale to get a shot at the title.

"The Libertarian Party is primarily about anarchy' date=' guns, drugs, the militia movement, an ear bleeding hate of liberals and at its very core, a personal and political selfishness transcending anything witnessed on this Earth since Urg, in cave #25, holding the rest of his tribe at bay with a pointy stick, ate an entire Mammoth all by himself.' -- Jack Rite[/quote']

Oh good some one picked up on the major platform points, for a while I thought we weren't getting the message out.