Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

The argument that "bad" ideas engender bad thoughts that inevitably create bad actions. :rolleyes:

Its complete and utter bullshit, but I can't get anyone to see it, and its frustrating me.

Bad ideas may encourage bad actions, but... IMO NOthing is an absolute cause.

Guest Skaramine

Bad ideas may encourage bad actions' date=' but... IMO NOthing is an absolute cause.[/quote']

He's still dragging me into his whiny bitch temper tantrum against Thrakazog. And he wonders why he engenders so much anger in others when he resorts to nut-grabbing, pussy boy, piss-ant tactics like this.

*looks at the link Skaramine sent her and starts laughing*

I was reading that page while waiting for you to send me to a page!

*reads Klytus' message*

True, true... I guess my bum's not too bad if John tries to love-slap it every chance he can get... usually when I'm unlocking the front door and he accompanies it with "come on, boo, move your butt!"

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

Guest Worldmaker

He's still dragging me into his whiny bitch temper tantrum against Thrakazog. And he wonders why he engenders so much anger in others when he resorts to nut-grabbing' date=' pussy boy, piss-ant tactics like this.[/quote']

I'm not dragging anyone anywhere, typist.

Guest Skaramine

I'm not dragging anyone anywhere' date=' typist.[/quote']

You brought my name and my writing into it your "arguement" which wasn't on this thread.

What kind of music do you think I should use? Something dark, stalking, low and sinister? Or something very in-your-face-I'm-gonna-liquify-your-head intense?

Michelle

aka

Samuraiko

I fought the Law, and the Law won

I've had enough of bein' nice

I've had enough of right and wrong

I've had enough of tryin' to love my brother

I've had enough of bein' good

And doin' everything like i'm told I should

If you need a lover, you'd better find another

Doug, does that sound like Mac?

or London Calling...Clash!

You don't boil bouilliabase.

I confess that this surprises me. A low simmer then? I guess I should actually look up the recipe. Bouilliabase and Ciopino are two of my favorite dishes. Also Gumbo (family style is smoked beef sausage and chicken).

In the next few weeks I plan a housewarming dinner that will be fondue, my wife likes cheese and port ones, I like hot oil.

I was thinking venison, beef, chicken, some white fish(depends on price, I know I won't find walleye here), and possibly shrimp. Mushrooms are essential, and if I can find any good zuchini I'll get that. whatever zukes I can find in the store always seem to have an extremely bitter aftertaste.

Any other ideas? ANYONE?

Guest Worldmaker

I confess that this surprises me. A low simmer then? I guess I should actually look up the recipe. Bouilliabase and Ciopino are two of my favorite dishes. Also Gumbo (family style is smoked beef sausage and chicken).

Right, you never bring it past a simmer, because doing otherwise risks scorching it, and there's nothing worse than scorched bouilliabase (except maybe scorched gumbo).

In the next few weeks I plan a housewarming dinner that will be fondue, my wife likes cheese and port ones, I like hot oil.

Neither of you likes fondue au vin? Personally, that's my favorite version.

I was thinking venison, beef, chicken, some white fish(depends on price, I know I won't find walleye here), and possibly shrimp. Mushrooms are essential, and if I can find any good zuchini I'll get that. whatever zukes I can find in the store always seem to have an extremely bitter aftertaste.

Any other ideas? ANYONE?

Potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, radishes, asparagun, and day-old bread cubes are all good for the cheese course, and most can survive the oil as well.

Right, you never bring it past a simmer, because doing otherwise risks scorching it, and there's nothing worse than scorched bouilliabase (except maybe scorched gumbo).

Neither of you likes fondue au vin? Personally, that's my favorite version.

Any other ideas? ANYONE?

Potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, radishes, asparagun, and day-old bread cubes are all good for the cheese course, and most can survive the oil as well.

I've only had hot oil and a couple instances of cheese versions. I was actually disapointed by the cheese ones, as I LOOOVE Cheese, but wasn't really taken by the fondue. I don't remember for certain what variety of cheese based fondue my wife prefers. There may be several...

:)

Commiserations to Bazza.

In the Centenary year of the Australian Tennis Open an Australian did not win the Men or Women's Singles. Least Hewitt made the Men's Final.

But I was surprised by Davenport who seemed to surrender in the Women's against Serena Williams for whatever reason

thanks but you forget that the Aussie won the Mixed Doubles and IIRC Molik and her doubles partner won the Women's Doubles.

Granted they aren't the 'premier events' but still, it's great for us Aussies.