Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Guest Skaramine

Re: Musings on Random Musings

At my office' date=' no word of a lie, we all get action figures. I'm Thor.[/quote']

I used to be thor too, but I learned to lubricate before masterbating.

Guest Skaramine

Where do we get this reptuation anyways? I think I've only held a gun once in my life' date=' and that was for about 5 seconds.[/quote']

Sorry. My fault. :o

Guest Skaramine

Heh...:)

So you're the "American Gun Will Ambassador" I've heard about...

It's all because I pistol whipped Chucky Big-ears for boinking Cam-zilla when he had soft, flavorful ass like Diana.

Then again, I didn't HAVE to use the entire SIG Sauer catalogue (P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P230 and P210) for the pistol whipping... :whistle::whip:

Guest Skaramine

Well, for starters, he watches me get dressed every morning. I make sure of it . . .

You sure you want to hear more?

Sure. Don't mind the drool. :D

'Kay. And then I make sure to give him a goodbye kiss every day before I leave for work. Some mornings it takes a little longer than others.

And I like to slip little entendres into the conversation. Sometimes I'll e-mail him around noon with something blunt and direct that's going to keep his mind on one thing for the next five+ hours.

And then I make him wait until we've both climbed into bed. Of course, I take my time changing into my nightgown.

And if I REALLY want to be mean, I then pick up my book and start reading. I've gotten really good at pretending to not notice the fact that he's staring at me incredulously.

It's so much fun. :D

Guest Skaramine

'Kay. And then I make sure to give him a goodbye kiss every day before I leave for work. Some mornings it takes a little longer than others.

And I like to slip little entendres into the conversation. Sometimes I'll e-mail him around noon with something blunt and direct that's going to keep his mind on one thing for the next five+ hours.

And then I make him wait until we've both climbed into bed. Of course, I take my time changing into my nightgown.

And if I REALLY want to be mean, I then pick up my book and start reading. I've gotten really good at pretending to not notice the fact that he's staring at me incredulously.

Oh you wicked minx... :love:

Come on, you can tease better than that. PM me if you want some pointers.

Mighty "The tease master" Bec

References avaliable upon request

Well, yeah, if I put some REAL effort into it.

There was the time I got Josh all revved up, then rolled over and pretended to go to sleep.

THAT was fun. :D

Well, yeah, if I put some REAL effort into it.

There was the time I got Josh all revved up, then rolled over and pretended to go to sleep.

THAT was fun. :D

I had alot of fun one time with a no touching rule. She, umm, felt great three times and was begging before I touched her. :) And that's just foreplay. :yes:

Yeah, it occurred to me, too. And it'll come up in conversation when I talk to her about it (maybe this weekend).

There's so much stuff I could go into--it's just all coming to a head right now. Again. I'd hate to see it go kablooey, but I'm not planning on doing this again later on down the road.

Of course, that brings up the unenviably task of actually talking to her, which will no doubt go horribly wrong as she completely shuts down, internalizes, and gives me absolutely nothing to go on...

...but I'm not bitter.

Good luck, Vanguard00.

Now that I've gotten my outlines done, and Cathy told me that Powder Burn is approved... my biggest internal debate is...

Glock model 21 or HK SOCOM. Which is the better .45?

I maybe missing someing obvious but what not both? can you use thme both, or do you need two hand for each one?

Down and grovel on thy belly, SATAN !

Down I say !

Tempt not these innocent posters with thy foul imagination and ridiculous notions that sex be pleasureable. Down I say or be burnt at the stake.

Yet again.

Yeah, but I prefer a shoehorn for those situations.

I like the gutter, it is very cozy and warm.

And familiar, too.

But having one's brain deeply embedded in the gutter sort of makes civilized conversation difficult. When I stifle a giggle, I can still hear it in my head, and it tends to drown out whatever the other person's talking about.

I sit here reading the "Musings on Random Musings" Threads and then realize I have no frickin' clue how to quote from one thread and put it into another. So, I lamely wait for someone else to start a string and then pounce on it.

On another note - What, does everybody stay up late just to post?

copy-paste is your friend . . .:yes:

you just need the tags [ QUOTE= ] and [ /QUOTE ].

Minus spaces, of course.

As for your second query, yes, I think they do. And something to do with time zones, too.