Champions Miniatures: hopeless fantasy?

RevHooligan

Is anyone else jonesin' for new superhero miniatures? I repainted a beeyotch-load of Hero Clix, but their freakishly large combatdial thingies take up a hex and a half.

As a side note: I offer the prize of twenty Slim Jims and a can of Mountain Dew to the person who can make a cool figure out of T.O. Morrow. What a craphound that loser is.

You can use a hobby knife to take the Heroclix minis off of their bases and zap-a-gap (or any other type of superglue) to glue them on regular sized bases available at any hobby shop.

There are also a few companies who offer pewter superhero minis on the web.

So simple even I can do it. Of course the completed heroclix are not nearly as cool as the modified ones I've seen all over the web.

You know, I actually tried to modify T. O. Morrow! I snipped the beaker form his hand, used an xacto to remove part of his hair, added a bunch of "green stuff" to his head to give him long hair instead, and painted him up more like some cyberpunk gangleader type. Looks like crap, but yards better than the original ;)