Animated Series Style Character Images

etherio

Re: Animated Series Style Character Images

Assuming all of your stuff is original artwork (and that appears to be the case)' date=' you should be doing professional illustration. Are you already?[/quote']Yeah, I have done a little work professionally. The animation style was an experiment of mine, when I was in talks with a company for a cartoon. My usual style is more detailed than this. Later on I might post some of that stuff. Glad you like the stuff.

Guest bblackmoor

For purely personal' date=' selfish reasons, anyone who wants to upload their Champions artwork to this web site, and link to them from this thread, may do so.

Sorry, I hosed up the permissions. It's working now. Have fun.

Kris Kringleborg?

Better not pout...better not cry...

I hope I'm not on his 'naughty' list.

Great stuff as always. I like the nice, clean lines in your work. Reminds me of an artist I used to admire that I haven't seen anything from in years...can't remember the name, though. He did quite a bit of FASA Star Trek work. Oh yeah, he did the cover for Space 1889, IIRC. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

• 3 years later...

I do all my character art in the animated style. I have a Yahoo Group for my campaign which has most of my stuff posted:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/heroicchicago/

Please feel free to join if your so inclined. Here's one I did over a Bruce Timm original of the Justice League, featuring some characters of the campaign.

nice pic

• 4 years later...

I haven't done anything in that style in a long time and most have already been posted in the Superhero Images Thread, so it wouldn't be fair to take up the server space twice for the same thing. But since I'm killing time here right now, here's some links to the ones I did. I'm sure I missed a few.

Anthem

Slave

Gossamyr

Dr. Meridian

Gabriel

Audra Blue

Aces High

Berserker

Fury

Uncle Slam

Bedelia

Uh Blue? Just found a message that said invalid attachment. Wanna reup them again?

Uh Blue? Just found a message that said invalid attachment. Wanna reup them again?

Well the link is 8 years old. Heck, the last post before yours was from 4 years ago... Oh God! Necromancy! Kill the thread! KILL IT WITH FIRE!