Team: The Vaudevillains!

Blue

A completely un-serious team here. Help me out. The VaudeVillains

Shecky (Ability to strike at the psyche of individuals through use of terrible one-liners; EGO Drain? Or maybe Time Manipulation powers, as he can make any time spent in his presence seem 10x as long; Probably a SPD drain?)

Guru (Ability to fit into any area regardless of it's size; He folds himself up and gets into safes, holds breath indefinitely, climbs through vents. His act probably includes a high dive into a pale of water).

The Human Computer (Knows all kinds of useless inane trivia; performs calculations in his head; Eidetic memory) - Likely the Team Mastermind.

El Mysterio (Bad, bad, stage magician with lots of sleight of hand but likely no originality at all).

WHO ELSE would be a good member of the VaudeVILLAINS?

Re: Team: The Vaudevillains!

Taps.

Martial Artist tapdancer.

I was going to say "duo" but the lady of the pair is My Lovely Assistant, who also stands in as straight woman for Shecky, questioner for The Human Computer, and eye-candy/distraction for El Mysterio and Guru.

Naturally, she's better at their schticks than they are, but is relegated to a "fetch the coffee and look pretty" role, which eventually drives her to betray them to the heroes and strike out on her own.

A completely un-serious team here. Help me out. The VaudeVillains

Shecky (Ability to strike at the psyche of individuals through use of terrible one-liners; EGO Drain? Or maybe Time Manipulation powers, as he can make any time spent in his presence seem 10x as long; Probably a SPD drain?)

Guru (Ability to fit into any area regardless of it's size; He folds himself up and gets into safes, holds breath indefinitely, climbs through vents. His act probably includes a high dive into a pale of water).

The Human Computer (Knows all kinds of useless inane trivia; performs calculations in his head; Eidetic memory) - Likely the Team Mastermind.

El Mysterio (Bad, bad, stage magician with lots of sleight of hand but likely no originality at all).

WHO ELSE would be a good member of the VaudeVILLAINS?

Kinda reminds me of CLOWN. Maybe they are related in the same way that the JSA is to the JLA?!?

There are plenty more bad ideas where that came from:

:eek:

HM

I once had a single Vaude-Villain, a part of the Clown Syndicate (this is well before the advent of the C.L.O.W.N. you all are familiar with). VV had an array of slapstick-themed gadgets, like knockout pies and a huge mallet with a head made of reinforced steel. I suppose for this group you could rename him Slapstick.

What about ...

Geek - ability to eat anything (RKA penetrating, no range(-1/2), only what he can fit in his mouth (-1), immunity to pain (+20 Con, only vs being Con Stunned(-1), and high presence.

Whipper Snapper - assorted whip tricks.

Jezebel - exotic dancer who hypnotizes with her body.

The Amazing Seymour and his Trained Dogs!

You could buy them as followers, automatons, whatever.

He would have dogs that could leap in the air, fetch loot, walk tightropes, jump through flames, bite people, guard things, etc.

The Four Goons - Physicially invulnerable to punching, slapping, eye-poking, etc.

Also very adept at dirty fighting.

Madame Marie and her Trained Birds!

They could fetch things from windows. Distract people by fluttering in their face (Flash). Mimic voices (the Parrot, of course).

For the "Grand Finale" they actually pick her up by tiny loops on her clothes and enable her to fly.

KA.

I was going to say "duo" but the lady of the pair is My Lovely Assistant, who also stands in as straight woman for Shecky, questioner for The Human Computer, and eye-candy/distraction for El Mysterio and Guru.

Naturally, she's better at their schticks than they are, but is relegated to a "fetch the coffee and look pretty" role, which eventually drives her to betray them to the heroes and strike out on her own.

Perhaps My Lovely Assistant is outwardly normal, no particular skills or talents, but unconsciously manipulates reality to make those around her more talented and powerful. When she’s around, the Human Computer really can think as fast as a computer, El Mysterio can pull off serious magic, and the Guru’s flexibility becomes inhuman. She's the key to the whole team, and doesn't know it.

Could make it interesting if, after the Vaudevillians are taken care of, a serious villain deduces what her power is, or if she figures it out for herself.

The Pickmore Famaly: A famaly of actors who also have superpowers. Thay use there powers to both improve there acting, and lifestyle.

Marry: She specalises in playing the young lady/victom roles. She has the power of "inocence".

Mark "The Walla": Mark has hyper speed powers, and is a master of disquise. He can play many littel roles in a sceen just by changing costumes at hyper speed.

Hellen: The grand dame of the famaly, she has low level sonic powers and a beutiful voice.

David: He is Marry's husban, and usaly plays the villian. He is an amazing acrobat and martial artest.

Jhon: Marry and Mark's brother, he is not a good actor, but can deflect tomatos (and harder weapions) all day. He usaly plays the hero.