Old Adventurer's Club magazines

BoloOfEarth

Re: Old Adventurer's Club magazines

Thanks much, Agent X and Teflon Billy, for the link, as well as Derek H for compiling the list. It answered my question perfectly.

The only issue I own is #12, but I rather liked the piece on superheroes and the legal system. I seem to recall a rather amusing article, I think it was in an AC issue, on a martial art based on the Three Stooges.

My favorite AC was issue #13, the double-sized issue half of which was devoted to supernatural beasties and adventures.

BTW an updated version of Crypt from that issue is in my campaign. It was once a minion of Takofanes, and the ritual sacrifices it engaged in were primarily responsible for the return of the Archlich. I also use it as the template for the most powerful undead that Takofanes can Summon (800 pointers).

My favorite AC was issue #13' date=' the double-sized issue half of which was devoted to supernatural beasties and adventures.[/quote']

'Twas a good one. Jack Exeter just showed up again in my campaign. And the second half included maps to use for Fort Knox! Always helpful.

But my favorite was #18 -- which included "The House That Jack Built". Dr. Wraithe, tiny dragon, cool butler, Jack reference, and the Deliciously Dangerous Dessert. At one point I'd considered making up a "miniature" of the DDD, so I could stick miniatures of the heroes inside the jellow when chomped by pineapple teeth and swallowed. But I don't really like jello.