Name Help: Teen Legacy Hero

winterhawk

I have a player who created a streching character for an upcoming Teen Champs campaign. He is the son of Skyscraper, a character I created for this thread...

http://herogame.dans.cust.servlets.net/forums/showthread.php?p=488531#post488531

...and liked so much, I retconned him into my campaign world. Skyscraper was a minor Bronze Age character (always a guest star, never his own book in comics terms). His son, rather than just being able to grow, has more control over his molecular structure, which gives him his maleability. The player hopes to grow the character into a Martian Manhunter type shape shifter with Growth, Shrinking, etc...

What I'm looking for is a code name for this kid. The player and I have pitched ideas to each other, but nothing has struck us as really cool. I'd like to somehow incorporate or make a play off of his father's code name, but big buildings and stretching don't overlap too often. Thanks to the learned panel for your suggestions.

P.S. I already have a Kid and a Lad on the team, so I'd like to avoid a repeat of those.

Re: Name Help: Teen Legacy Hero

The first character I designed in ChampionsII had control over himself in this fashion, I named him Captain Atom. He would shout "Up and At Em" in combat. I proudly presented him to the GM who nearly wet himself before showing me the other Cpt. Atom comic.

Anyway what about Skyline or ManhattanMan!

Re: Name Help: Teen Legacy Hero

Any powers' date=' personality or anything else we could go off besides "stretching"? Lots of stretching names out there, but it'd be good to tailor the name.[/quote']

This is part of the problem I have had coming up with the name as well. The rest of the team has some extreme personalities, so the player made this kid as normal as possible, personality-wize. He power set is essentially the Bendy Toy template from Champions. One thing, his father doesn't know of his sons powers and vice versa. I'm thinking maybe getting away from a true legacy name and just coming up with something cool. Keep the suggestions coming!