New Anime character help

hooligan x

I have a new player joining my game (making it a 50/50 gender split group!)

She wants to play a tounge-in-cheek stereotypical anime character, specifically a teenage-bunny-ninja-alien-princess-schoolgirl. We have her character finished but not her 50 pt follower, a space bunny/monkey thing. What sort of powers would you give Princess WhatsHerName's cute animal sidekick?

Re: New Anime character help

clinging these things always cling to peoples faces

teleportation these sort of cahrecters always seem to be constantly bouncing around the screen seemingly without passing through the interveing space.

growth possibly linked to a bezerk just for fun nothing like a tint littel rabbitmonkey thing suddenly becaoming an 8 foot tall behemoth when riled.

oh and it needs and energy blast ist not anime if everyone doesn't have some inapporiately massive and totally over the top attack.

Although generally there for support, some followers have some amazing resiliency. Maybe beef up those PD and ED stats for a surprise; yes - it can be Stunned but just try to knock it out. I really like the Growth idea suggested.

Martial Thump (w/Big oversized jack-rabbit feet)

Luck (It does have rabbit's feet, after all)

This one is probably more Looney Toones than Anime, but I was thinking about this a few days ago: Teleportation (It suddenly appears from around corners). You know how animated characters aren't there, then suddenly they lean out from behind a thin pole, a barn, at the end of a telescope you are looking through, from over the shoulder of another character, etc. It's an effect that's hard to describe so I won't be surprised if no one knows what I'm talking about.

I'm picturing a telepathic monkey with Danger Sense: Any Danger, Immediate Area who will warn the ninja-princess when people are lying, holding back informmation or about to attack.

Either that or the mutant monkey from that episode of Dexter's Laboratory.